Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678

revision

Yes Tricia those do count, at least in my book. I looked at all the stuff I had bought over the holidays to bake the cookies the other day, and I just thought to myself, no not today, still not up to it, but I will get there when I really want to be in there baking away again

Linda
    Reading: (Ebook) Into the Woods by Brynn Chapman
    TBR: 10

Awards Showcase

Hello Linda, it's been awhile. I see that you have new books out and that is great news. Will to have to check them out.

Smile

HI Ana, it is good to see you again, I haven't been online here much lately with so much other stuff going on, but hope you are doing well

Linda
    Reading: JR Wards Lover Mine and Shadowfever Karen Marie Moning
    Just Finished Reading: A while ago I finally finished reading Nora Roberts Three Fates. Its been slow reading on this end o
    TBR: 2

Awards Showcase

Default Hi Linda Love

Yup I'm sick and I'm running amock the internet.
    hehehe

*muah!*

How's the clouds still feeling for ya?!
    Once again congrats!

Mila Ramos, Paranormal & Contemporary Romance Author
    Blog - http://jademystique.blogspot.com
    Twitter: http://twitter.com/mila_ramos
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/people/Mila-...00001721290305

writersblock

Hi Mila, sorry been out so much lately with so many different things going on. I have been going through some stories I wrote way back then and polishing them up and had some personal things to take care of too

so good to talk to you again

Linda

revision

Mila, I have seen you on some of the loops, and I think you have been very busy, too...hope things are going great for you

hugs Linda

writersblock

As usual I have been busy and unable to remember to post to the forums, but still think about doing it. Of late I am waiting for my edits for Rain Dancer to get started, not sure of the release date yet

and last week got a three book contract for my historical/western romance, am working on the fourth and final book of the series to submit to the publisher

other than that have been doing some polishing on some other manuscripts that I had lying around

Unfortunately I had one publisher site close down due to illness, so am finding a place to submit the two books I had there

hope everyone is doing well and busy at the keyboard

hugs Linda
    Reading: Dragon Wytch, by Yasmine Galenorn
    TBR: Many

Awards Showcase

Wow Linda, you are all over the place today. Good luck with finding a home for the two lost children, so many publishers are disappearing lately.

Take care,

Maura

Linda, congrats on the three book contract! Hope you manage to find homes for the other two books soon.
    Reading: Currently nothing
    Just Finished Reading: Re-read Dead In The Family
    TBR: 100's

Awards Showcase

Linda, you know I'm rooting for you. I know you'll find new homes for your books. You're a wonderful author and I am truly blessed to know you.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678