- The paragraph must be written within the stated theme and characters of the series.
- Add one paragraph to the story following the last write paragraph which will be located in the previous post.
- You must complete your paragraph (minimum of 5 complete sentences) to have your paragraph considered as an entry.
- One entry per day only. We are looking for a STORY line. Winner will be selected by the Host Author at the end of the series. The winner will be notified via e-mail. All entries must be received by the last day of the series by 12 PM EST to qualify as an entry.
- Each entry in the Coffee Write must be the rightful owner or have authorized use of the e-mail account indicated by the e-mail's address/User Name in the forums.
- The entries will become the property of Coffee Time Romance and will not be returned.
- The prize may not be substituted, assigned or transferred.
- The Host Author reserves the right to substitute any prize due to unavailability, in which case a comparable prize of equal or greater value will be awarded.
- We reserve the right to pull and delete any submissions that we deem inappropriate or extremely offensive.
- Remember, we are looking for a story line but sometimes sex is involved in a story. Your paragraphs may NOT that have any of the following:
Once a post is made, It can not be edited by the poster. We can forgive the odd spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. these are not part of the judging. If your post has been edited, it will be disqualified from being selected as a winning post for the series.
- sexual relations with the minors
- torture and/or mutilation
- non-consensual sexual relations
- use of bodily functions (feces, "golden showers", etc.)
The Host Authors are generously giving of their time and a prize to participants.
By writing a paragraph for the story you are deemed as agreeing to the above mentioned Official rules. Entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the random selection of the recipients, which shall be final, and waive any right to claim ambiguity in these Official Rules.
Acceptance of the prize constitutes permission to use the winner's name, likeness, biography, prize won, and any comments you provided concerning this program, for purposes of advertising, promotion and publicity without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. The entrants release, discharge, and hold harmless the Sponsor and its affiliates, Including advertising, promotion and fulfillment agencies, from any and all liability or damages arising from the administration of Coffee Time Romance & More and the use or misuse of any prize received in this contest of Coffee Time Romance & More , including, without limitation, the following: Late, lost, incomplete, delayed, misdirected or unintelligible entries, Any damage to the entrant's computer and related equipment and software resulting from entrant's of information regarding the Coffee Write Contest or participation in the paragraph entry.