Come on in, I'm so glad you clicked on the link to learn more about my free read. I've done this to let you get better acquainted with the two characters I've fallen in love with and have so much fun with. Nick and Sondra are great together and I hope you enjoy them as much as I have.

You can see more of them on my blog and read more about both books at BookBuzzr. If you find you liked reading them, please hop over to Smashwords and download your very own copy of book one in The Boss's Pet series titled The Contract! Book two, Office Training Goes Home, is also there for your reading pleasure and takes you a bit deeper into Nick and Sondra's relationship. I promise, you won't be disappointed. Hop over to BookBuzzr and give the read a try, but you'll also be helping to boost my ratings at BookBuzzr so more can see that the book is available!

Thank you so much for your help in getting the word out about my series. Feel free to drop me a note or leave a message on my blog. I'm so glad you stopped in and let's get connected on the net. I have many sites where you can join me!