Threaded View

Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Typing ...Soft BDSM - The Boss's Pet: Office Training Goes Home

Hello....I knew that title would pull you in here! I'm glad it did. You're one of the curious 85% who are interested in the Dom/sub world. So let's talk about what's inside the book!

The story involves a sophisticated woman of class who wants to know what lies beyond the realm of her sometimes boring vanilla world. She agrees to sign a contract with her lover, who is also her boss, and she also put her own stipulations in the contract to ensure she is not exposed to her vanilla friends.

Sondra is curious, just like the rest of you, and wanted to experience the thrill of knowing what it's like to have someone else in control of her body while she was restrained and blindfolded. Many are curious but don't want anyone else to know their thoughts go that dark.

Take a step and go read my story. I will pull you in to experience what Sondra wanted to find out.
    I want you to be one of the silent characters or maybe even imagine you're Sondra...if you're male, put yourself into her boss's character and enjoy the fun!

Visit Smashwords and read several sample pages before you have to buy.

Thank you for stopping in and I invite you to look me up in the Author Coffee Corner!

Last edited by tonya kinzer; January 1st, 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: removed expired coupon code