Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Typing ...Soft BDSM - The Boss's Pet: Office Training Goes Home

Hello....I knew that title would pull you in here! I'm glad it did. You're one of the curious 85% who are interested in the Dom/sub world. So let's talk about what's inside the book!

The story involves a sophisticated woman of class who wants to know what lies beyond the realm of her sometimes boring vanilla world. She agrees to sign a contract with her lover, who is also her boss, and she also put her own stipulations in the contract to ensure she is not exposed to her vanilla friends.

Sondra is curious, just like the rest of you, and wanted to experience the thrill of knowing what it's like to have someone else in control of her body while she was restrained and blindfolded. Many are curious but don't want anyone else to know their thoughts go that dark.

Take a step and go read my story. I will pull you in to experience what Sondra wanted to find out.
    I want you to be one of the silent characters or maybe even imagine you're Sondra...if you're male, put yourself into her boss's character and enjoy the fun!

Visit Smashwords and read several sample pages before you have to buy.

Thank you for stopping in and I invite you to look me up in the Author Coffee Corner!

Last edited by tonya kinzer; January 1st, 2011 at 02:10 PM. Reason: removed expired coupon code

Awards Showcase

From the number of hits, I'm guessing I'm not the only one interested in the Dom/sub relationship and what happens in their world. We all have secret things we think about that our friends just wouldn't understand. I'll admit I've played around some in that world and found it to be a bit addictive...or is it sex that's a bit addictive? What do you think?

Maybe the idea of allowing someone else control over when and where we receive pleasure is what has us all thinking about the relationships.

Be brave and let's get some chatter here. Come on...let's start with massages...mmm....see? Letting someone else smooth warm oil all over your back and....butt...and......yep, there too!

Awards Showcase

Typing All tied up...

Deep in your mind of sexy things to do, is this a secret fantasy of yours? I thought so.....well you're not alone and chances are, your partner thinks that way too...maybe even craves it but is afraid to act on it. They may be waiting for YOU to act on it and force them to go along with you tying them up for a night.

Why do we wait for someone else to make our fantasies come true? I'm not sure but in my writing and surfing, I find this to be quite common. To overcome this little glitch, you need to be able to discuss these things with your partner and see if they, too, like a little soft bondage to spice things up. What's it going to hurt? It's just the two of you; no one else is going to know. Trust your partner and start the conversation. Otherwise, your ho-hum sex life is going to continue in that vein...and wouldn't you rather have that vein go somewhere else? *wicked laugh*

Hop over to my Author Corner and join in the conversation there while you also explore more of my writings. Thank you and I look forward to you sharing thoughts here too!

Awards Showcase

Typing You're not alone....

I'm hearing from a few brave enough to post but the number of views my posts are receiving tells me there are many who secretly think about what they want done to them...I love it! It lets ME know I'm not alone in that respect...although I'm lucky my partner thinks like I do!

My writing helps bring more of that taboo subject out so we can read about it if we aren't brave enough to ASK for it from our partners! YOU are who I write for so I hope you enjoy my work. I will continue to keep writing, posting and getting work out there for you.

Visit me in my Author Corner and hop to my blog so you find me other places, like Facebook, etc. Come on over!

Awards Showcase

Typing Readers, chime in, we'd love to hear from you!

YOU are who we write for and we want to get it correct. I want to write so that my characters get stuck in your head and you're thinking of them long after you put the book down. I want you to think of them on more adventures, wonder what if, wonder how they might handle certain situations. I want you to want inside my character's head.

I hope I create characters that also make you want to become a better person, to become stronger in your world, to stand up for yourselves and not be pushed around. I want you to take away something from my books when you're done. I also want you to enjoy what my characters enjoy and become strong enough to discuss what you want from your partner and not be afraid to try new things. Don't be one of those women who only satisfy your partner but let your partner know if you weren't also satisfied in the process. It's a two way street, both need to experience what the joy of love is and can be.

Ok....I've gotten carried away today. I hope you dig deep inside yourself and ask if you are being satisfied. If not, become stronger and ask for what you want. Your partner will thank you for it.

Receiving and never giving isn't always satisfying to someone.We all want to give so let the other person do that for you! Thank you for stopping in. I hope you hop to my other links and learn more about me. Speak up...I want to hear from you!

Awards Showcase

revision Men - we know you're lurking so leave us a comment...

I've written a new post in my blog that I'm going to call a Public Service Announcement for men. Is that bad? Hop over and take a read, let me know what you think and don't forget to have your man read it!

I don't want to ruffle feathers or make anyone upset but I think what I talk about deserves a mention for some of the men out there or...perhap...partners because we all need a reminder once in a while.

Are we getting selfish? I certainly hope not but I wanted a another new topic. I love topics, it gets all of us reading if not commenting but we also want to read more comments.

Thanks for stopping in....*wink* Hope it works for you!

Awards Showcase

Typing More excerpts - I'm at it again!

How hot do you like it? Hop over to my Author Corner - this one is another excerpt from the prequel to The Boss's Pet!

The free read will soon be posted at Smashwords - to include the Kindle and Nook versions! It'll also be at B & N!
    Reading: Wolf Hall, Little Miss Red
    Just Finished Reading: The Ex Games by Jennifer Echols

Awards Showcase

revision Like

Will have to check this book out sounds like an very interesting read.

Awards Showcase

Romance Reader - thank you for stopping in! Not many leave even a hello but I'm still glad they stop to read!

Awards Showcase

Typing 'The Contract' is SOOO close to being finished!

I'm working frantically to finish this FREE read because I've promised it for too long. I want it to be ready for download by you on Tuesday March 8th from Smashwords.com so keep an eye out here and on my blog for the date it will be available for sure!

I've added 5,000+ words in the last three days and working on the cover. I also will be doing a book trailer for the series but that may have to wait until May. My day job is just not permitting the extra time right now.

Thank you for stopping in to read; I don't want disappointed readers but I think once you get into the story, you'll love it, too. Please drop me a note to let me know what you think when you do get it read! *wink*

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast