Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Typing FREE read has been uploaded!

I made it happen! Yippee!! 'The Contract' is being formatted at Smashwords. Wow, what a frantic few days but the FREE read pre-quel to Office Training Goes Home has been uploaded and will be ready for YOU to download in a few days.

Be sure to get that laptop or iPad on ice before the download because it's a scorcher! Ladies, you may need to have a spare pair of panties handy just in case! Oops, sorry! *wicked laugh*

I hope you all enjoy meeting Nick and Sondra and will want more of their adventures in the future. Not sure when the next book will be available, I need a bit of a break but it won't be a long one!

Thank you for stopping in and....enjoy! *wink* Don't say I didn't warn you how hot it is!

Awards Showcase

Yeah Price Reduction on book two!

Yes, I've reduced the price of book two, Office Training Goes Home, to $1.99 at Smashwords and it will soon be the same web-wide on all e-stores! I'm hoping you will follow my characters on their adventures and get to know Nick and Sondra. Book one, The Contract, is a FREE read so please tell your friends who enjoy reading erotic romance.
    Sondra, a driven, hard working woman, learns more about her submissive side than she cares to admit but it's teaching her more about Nick and his world. Nick is not an easy man to get to know, nor to peel layers from in order to get at the man inside, but she is determined to help him learn that there is more to life than work.
    I'd love to hear from those who have read my work and if you want to help me, please leave a review at one of my websites or on the e-store sites. Thank you for reading and visiting and I look forward to hearing from you!
    Last edited by tonya kinzer; April 5th, 2011 at 12:25 AM. Reason: spacing

Awards Showcase

Yeah Book 3 - Sample Chapter has been POSTED!!

The sample chapter of book three, Sharing Among Friends, in The Boss's Pet series, is now up for your reading pleasure! There are a few places it can be read so here's where to find it BookBuzzr, my blog located down on the left with books one and two, and on my website. The series of books can be purchased at Smashwords, All Romance eBook store, Barnes and Noble, Diesel eBook Store, and more. Links can be found on my blog and websites.

Release of the book will happen in June 2011 so please watch for the announcement so you can join me for contests at interview blogs that I'll be doing. Those dates will be posted on my blog and on the calendar on my website.

If you love reading erotic romance with a touch of soft bondage, BDSM and Dom/sub relationships, then you'll love reading the series. Book one, The Contract, is a FREE read so you can meet my characters. Book two, Office Training Goes Home, is $1.99. The series will take you on adventures with Nick and Sondra so please jump in and join them! Thank you for stopping in and I hope you continue to return!

Last edited by tonya kinzer; May 4th, 2011 at 06:08 PM. Reason: spacing

Awards Showcase

revision Book3 - Sharing Among Friends

Have you read Book 1 & 2 and want to let others know that you enjoyed it? Please leave a comment at All Romance Ebooks, Smashwords, B & N, or my website. If you've not left a 'rating' for the books, please do that for me, too. I'd love it if you would share a comment and let others know it's worth a few minutes of read time!

Thank you to those who have already downloaded and read both books! Wow! You're all amazing! Book three is coming along and you won't be disappointed, I promise you! Thanks again! Please feel free to jump in here and leave a comment or two!

Awards Showcase

Yeah Now at Amazon!!

Thank you to those who have kept after me to get my books at Amazon for The Boss's Pet series! On Thursday, I went in and opened my Kindle author account, uploaded my books and as of tonight, they are both up for your reading pleasure!

When book three comes out in late June (Sharing Among Friends), it will also be uploaded for you to enjoy so keep an eye out here or on my website or blog for more information!

I so appreciate that you're enjoying my series. If you read either of The Boss's Pet books, I would so appreciate it if you would hop over to Amazon, or B & N, and leave a review and rating. That really does help an author get noticed and to move up the chart. I'm no where near the top 100 but that would be so awesome! *wink*

Awards Showcase

Default Book Trailer for The Boss's Pet!!

OMG!! I'm so excited to share this trailer with all of you. I hope you enjoy watching it as much as I enjoyed creating it! I found an awesome sound track for you, too!

I'd love to hear what you think....enjoy and share the link!

Awards Showcase

Yeah Friday Sept 9 - I'm partying at Eden Baylee's site

What better way to jump start your weekend? Come have fun with us, ask me questions and let's party! Drinks are on me and the bartender might even play for a bit! Come on over, I'll be there all day - http://edenbaylee.wordpress.com

Awards Showcase

.99 Sale!!

That's right! Get book four, Their Submissive Switch of The Boss's Pet series, while it's ON SALE at Amazon! Now thru April 2 you can save $2 - I hope that helps a few of you get a taste of this series. Sondra has fun in the dungeon but first is she strong enough to resist her first female Domme or will her body betray her and make her beg for release? She also turns the tables on her Masters to show them just how much she's learned when she brings them to their knees! Read a XXX-rated excerpt first if you like!

Thank you for taking a peek! If you've not checked out the first three books, you'll find those at Amazon also, as well as B & N, Apple, SmashWords, All Romance e-Books and more! I appreciate that so many of you have stopped by to check out my books! Muah! While you're peeking at the excerpt, sign up for my newsletter while you're there and automatically get entered into my monthly contests!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12