Hybrid View

Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Default Bringing in the New Year - WIN a COPY of GOOD COP, BAD GIRL!

Wanna win a download of GOOD COP, BAD GIRL, my hot, sexy contemporary erotic romance from Ellora's Cave?!

It's easy!

All you have to do is visit my website and send me an email with the answer to this question:

What kind of paranormal creature does the hero Drake turn into in DEAD SEXY, my hot new full-length paranormal erotic romance from Ellora's Cave?

To enter, you MUST email me with the answer because if you post the answer here, then you'll give it away to everyone else entering!

Also, if you don't want to be added to my mailing list, please mention that in your email!

Good luck!

paigetyler@paigetylertheauthor.com

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I'm sending through an email soon. Just have to go find the answer. LOL