So…I’ve been holding off on some very exciting news, but now I get to spill the beans. I’m going to be part of an anthology with stellar authors, Keta Diablo, Amber Scott and Elsie Hepner. This anthology will be release by us sometime later this year, and I will be starting the first draft by the end of January.

I thought this would be a great opportunity for a contest. It’s very quite simple. I need a name for my hero and heroine. All you need to do is mention this contest on Twitter and Facebook (if you only use one…that will suffice). Then, comment here with your choice of both a male name and a female name. On January 31st, I will choose my two favourite names and announce the winners.

What will the winners get? Their name will appear in the story. One will be the woman that the heroine is renovating the house for and the other will be the medium that comes in to converse with the hero. Fun, right?! So, go get brainstorming and come up with some fabulous names that wow me!

Below is a mini synopsis so you get an idea of what the story is about.

(Heroine) is an interior designer in New York, City. After accepting a project to restore a rundown Victorian house in the old south, she leaves the busy city behind her to move to Savannah, Georgia.

In the midst of renovating the historical home, (heroine) visits the local antique store, Alex Raskin’s Antiques. There, she purchases a vintage chaise lounge that fits the decor of the home perfectly. But days after bringing it back to the home, things start to array. Not only is she hearing sounds, voices, but she suspects she is being watched.

As the days go on, the activity in the house is only increasing, and she begins to suspect that her house is haunted. Determined to get to the bottom of this, she seeks out a medium who informs her that the chaise she purchase has a ghost attached it. A young man by the name of (hero), born in the early eighteen hundreds. Intrigued, she digs deeper to discover more of this ghost, and learns from the medium of a way to draw this spirit out―find his grave and perform a summoning spell.

At Bonaventure cemetery, she does as the medium suggests, only having no results. Frustrated, she returns home and discovers the ghost sitting on the chaise lounge in the living room. As he tells her his tragic death, she begins to connect with the lost ghost. Not only is he a tormented soul, but he’s undeniably gorgeous.

The next days are spent together while she tries to help him find a way to cross over. But something is happening that she never expected. She’s begun to have feelings for the ghost, and furthermore, he is stirring desires in her that are far from appropriate. Luckily, he’s not unwilling to oblige her. And she begins to wonder if when the time comes, will she be able to let him go?

GOOD LUCK & HAVE FUN!!!
~Stacey