TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Red face Beneath a Rising Moon - book 1, Ripple Creek Werewolf series

ImaJinn Books
    isbn:1-893896-38-2
    First published: June 2003

On the werewolf reservation of Ripple Creek, a killer is on the loose. Three women are dead, their bodies mutilated and faces slashed. A fourth, Neva Grantís twin, lies in the hospital, fighting for her life.

Psychically linked, Neva shared the horror of her twin attack and makes a silent vow by her sisterís hospital bed. Sheíll hunt down the killer, if Savannah finds the strength to live.

The Rangers believe the killer is a member of the Sinclair pack, but Neva knows the Sinclairs will never talk to an outsider. To begin the hunt, she first has to seduce a Sinclair---and then she has to keep him interested long enough to find the killer. The only Sinclair not under suspicion is a wolf with a hard drinking, hard loving reputation. But has she got what it takes to attract a man with such experience? Neva doesnít know, but for her sisterís sake, she has to try.

Duncan Sinclair has been called back home to find a killer, and he wants nothing more than to complete his task and get out of the town for which he has no love. Then heís approached by a wolf who obviously has more than seduction on her mind, and he finds himself ensnared in a growing web of desire and deceit.

As the murders continue and the killerís shadow draws ever closer, Duncan and Neva find themselves having to trust each other in order to survive. But can they trust the emotions flaring between them? Or will the lies of the present, the deeds of the past, and a killerís bloody intentions tear them apart?

Excerpt

I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

Talking

Okay...I read this book and I loved it. Anyone else? Did you notice that the bar that she thought about going to towards the end...was the same name of the place that Riley attended to go 'dancing'?

By the way..if you are looking for another book to read...this one is a keeper!

It was writing this series (and Circle of Desire) that gave me the idea for Riley's series. You'll see a whole lot of the rules and the world building begin to emerge in these books--things like the moon fever, the moon dances, the moon ceremony for soul mates.

It was right after Beneath a Darkening Moon that I started the first Riley
    Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.

Awards Showcase

Well I loved it! And I am glad that you were able to tie in some of the great things in this story with the Riley books!

As always..awesome! Just awesome Keri!

Reading: Breaking dawn
    TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Can't Wait To Get It And Start Up Reading As Well.

Awards Showcase

Red face

You will enjoy it! I promise!

Reading: Dragon Wytch, by Yasmine Galenorn
    TBR: Many

Awards Showcase

Wink Great Book

Quote Originally Posted by Karenne View Post
    Okay...I read this book and I loved it. Anyone else? Did you notice that the bar that she thought about going to towards the end...was the same name of the place that Riley attended to go 'dancing'?

By the way..if you are looking for another book to read...this one is a keeper!
    I think that this is my favorite of all of Keri's books and I have read ALLLLLL of them at least twice!!!!
    Reading: Breaking dawn
    TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Ok whoa you like the werewolf ones.
    Books are my friends..shhh, they talk to me.:P: