Hybrid View

Reading: Reading Twilight by Stephanie Meyer and Writing a Sexy New Sci-Fi Erotic Romance!

Awards Showcase

Default DEAD SEXY is a REVIEWER TOP PICK at NOR!

I'm so excited! DEAD SEXY is a REVIEWER TOP PICK at NOR! Thanks, Julie!

"I picked up Dead Sexy because it sounded like a unique twist on how to incorporate zombies into a romance novel and I definitely was not disappointed. Ms. Tyler crafted a sexy romance that to my shock made the zombie aspect work really well.

The prologue set up the hero as a very unlikely hero but it just goes to show what extreme adversity will do to change a person. He went from a callous Wall Street type to a sensitive recluse. I found his new found career as an editorial consultant for romance novels very funny that worked beautifully with the plot.

The romance between Simone and Drake was far more than just sex. It had a sweet and charming element I often don't find in erotic romance. But don't take that the wrong way; it is still smoking hot. Their first date was priceless and add on the fact he was worried about being a zombie made it all the more fun.

When the Voodoo priestess came after them the action outside the romance picked up and the rest of the book flew by. I thought Simone's reaction to finding out Drake's secret was dead on. I even tried to imagine what I would do in that situation.

Dead Sexy is everything you want in a paranormal romance. Action, plot, hot sex, great characters and a realistic romance you won't forget. I highly recommend this book and look forward to more by Ms. Tyler!"

Read an Excerpt!
    http://www.paigetylertheauthor.com/ExcerptDeadSexy.html

Watch the Trailer!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5D_YH6bYrE

Buy it from Ellora's Cave!
    http://www.jasminejade.com/ps-8917-50-dead-sexy.aspx

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

Congratulations on the great review Paige.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by CharmedGirl View Post
    Congratulations on the great review Paige.

Thanks so much!

*hugs*
    Paige
    USA Today Bestselling Author
    "Hunky Heroes, Kickbutt Heroines, Unforgettable Romance!"

PROTECTIVE CUSTODY; SANTA'S WAYWARD ELF; LIBRARIAN BY DAY; DEAD SEXY; THE BUCKLE BUNNIES SERIES; THE BADGE BUNNIES SERIES; RIDE 'EM HARD; TEAM ROPING; RIDE OF HER LIFE; HANDS-ON TRAINING; RIDE-ALONG; A COP, HIS WIFE AND HER BEST FRIEND; TWO COPS, A GIRL AND A PAIR OF HANDCUFFS; SADIE AND HER COWBOY; MORE THAN A COWBOY; SEDUCING OFFICER BARLOWE; AND THE RANCH HAND MAKES THREE; KARLEIGH'S COWBOYS; SECURITY RISK; & THE POSTMAN ALWAYS COMES TWICE on Kindle, Nook & ARe!

Website Blog MySpace Facebook Twitter