Hi everyone
I just wanted to tell you all about the first of the Merlicious trilogy now out at www.midnightshowcase.com. Merlicious 1 has six stories, six authors and flows with passion and underwater delight. I'm proud to share this digest with Megan Hussey, Mae Powers, Bridghid Parkinson, Leanne Strange and Emery La Rue. the best part is there are two more to come.
Here is a little excerpt from my light-hearted story called Plenty More Fish In The Sea

“Do you know who that is…?” Ceph asked his father as he peeked around the large rock at a mermaid he had never seen before.
His father took a long look and shook his head.
“Nope, no idea… There must be plenty of merfolk in Green Waters you haven’t met yet.”
But Ceph knew his father too well, and that tone meant, ‘I know, but I’m not telling you.’
“Dad…I know every single mermaid in Green Waters, and she isn’t one of them. If you don’t tell me, I’m going to ask her myself.”
“No…don’t. I don’t know who she is. I only know who she belongs to, and that is enough.”
“Oh, she has a mate. I can see why.”
“I don’t mean a mate. I mean her father. See the double fins at the end of her tail. Only one man can pass that on. Trust me, you do not
want to go there. Her father has been a rival of my kingdom since I was a youth.”
“Really? Why?” Ceph was now very curious and completely taken by the blue-green tailed female.
“Because he is a stubborn idiot. They are different from us. Thatis all.”
“But we are all merfolk. Did he kill someone or something?”
Ceph hadn’t taken his eyes off her. None of the females he knew captured his interest this way.
“Ceph…forget you saw her. There are plenty more fish in the sea,” his father stated.
“Maybe, but not with her looks, and that is the finest tail I’ve ever seen.”
“Son, she is out of bounds. We can’t get along with them. Not ever.”
Ceph knew there was more his father wasn’t telling him. “Why not, Dad…what is so terrible about being friends? You better tell me,
or I’ll go ask Mom.” His father turned positively pale.
“Please, son, don’t mention one word of this to your mother. I’ll be out in the cold current if you do.”
“Better start talking then.”
read more...

Blurbs
In space and under the sea, merfolk exist. Enjoy these tales of fin, fun and fantastic adventures
in life and love.

Incredible Sea Hulk, Mae Powers
A mer-alien and a human must work together to solve a crisis, but do they dare consummate their fiery passions in reality?

Sea Dance, Leanne Strange
On her last day of a research assignment, Kass finds herself attracted to a handsome alien merman who won't take no for an answer.

Passion Storm, Megan Hussey
While overseeing a storm shelter, Jill rescues a gorgeous man stranded on the beach. Smitten with her, Jaiden fails to disclose a
secret: his fins.

Waves of Enchantment, Emery LaRue
From the waters, Trinity watches Christopher swim in the moonlight. Tonight she will be with him; but will he want to hold her forever?

Plenty More Fish In The Sea, Anna Fallon
Mermaid Marina can't find love. After another reckless adventure, she meets sexy merman Ceph. But will their parents’ past
stop them from having a future?

By Air and By Sea, Bridghid Parkinson
Raging storms brought Hansen and Mariah together. Now, the magical moonlight holds the power to bring the two hearts in sync,
shaping their lives forever.