Hybrid View

Reading: What am I NOT reading?
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Default FFD out and about

Fantasia Frog Designs is now working with kNight Romance Publishing! I couldn't be more pleased. I want to thank Kate Richards for her thoughtfulness when she introduced FFD to kNP (more acronyms to follow)

Yay!

Other publishers with FFD covers include New Line Press (Thanks to Catherine Burr) and Siren Publishing (Thanks to Jadette Paige)

Yay yay yay!
    Fantasia Frog Design ~ Fantastic imagery as far as your imagination can take you.

Reading: What am I NOT reading?
    TBR: 100+

Awards Showcase

Default Cover Art Sale for June!

Okay, June is a busy month for me, on many different pen name levels, lol.

On June 17th, Fantasia Frog Designs is at Romance Author Hotspot chit chatting and whatnot, but, seeing as that is the middle of the month... I'm announcing a sale on premade covers starting June first, 2011, and ending June 31st, 2011. All premade covers, found here: Premades, will be $30.00 rather than $40.00.(What can I say? I like to design and I need more room) So... each premade cover is first come first serve, they are open to certain modifications (as in no total do-overs), and they are $30.00.

If there is a cover that interests you, please contact me at Fantasiafrogdesigns at gmail dot com and let me know where you first spotted FFD's first ever cover sale!

Cheers.

Tara
    Fantasia Frog Design ~ Fantastic imagery as far as your imagination can take you.