Default Introduce Yourself Here!

I'll start. Hello! I'm Laura E. Reagan. I'm a multi-published author of Romance, whether it be historical fiction or comtemporary. I'm even woking on a paranormal called Magick Man that is sure to please.
    I live in TN on a 75 acre horse farm and believe me, there is never a dull moment!
    My latest novel is THE UNSUITABLE SUITOR. To say I love this novel does not come close to the depth of feelings I have for it. I love Peyton and Rupert. They were so fun to write.
    I have dogs, cats and a donkey I have named Neville, after the hero in IF YOU ONLY DARE. Why? Because he is a flirt.
    I can't wait to get to know everyone!
    Laura E. Reagan, Hussy In Waiting

Website /MySpace /Group /Blog

Awards Showcase

Hi Laura. I go by Illyria here but my name is Anya.

I am paranormal erotic whore, whose current obsessions are Keri Arthur's vampire Quinn and Orlando Bloom.

I am addicted to being online and chatting. Love to read books that have a little bit of everything. And on my spare time I love to review books and interview authors.

Welcome Laura.
    Now available.

Quick Pieces of Kinky Smut

Available from Phaze

Make sure to visit my website Romantic Heretic or friend me at Facebook Rob Graham

Hi. I'm JaLinda. My friend Laura introduced me to this site. I haven't had a chance to browse around here yet. Thought I would get started by introducing myself first.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Welcome to our group! Glad you found us!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.