Closer, by The Divine Madness is my favorite track. I played over and over while writing Mullo..hope it gives you a little insight into the 'feel' of my work
Here's there little teaser to introduce you to their sound: Have you ever wondered if Alice left all the rabbits alone, stopped pondering at tea parties, and instead took on being the lead singer of a band, what she would sound like?

I wish I could post the youtube directly on the forum here, but it doesn't seem to work. So here's the link to the video instead
CLOSER

They are on myspace, and Facebook as well as youtube, so lots of ways to discover their music.

A lot of writers use a soundtrack while writing to help set the mood or get into characters heads. It's common practice, and I'm one of said authors. I can't write without music - the two go hand in hand for me. But reading, meh, I cannot listen to music while reading because it pulls me out of the story.

What about you? What's your music preference for reading and writing, and do you have some favorites who are permanently on your playlist?

And for those who follow me on Facbook (Facebook.com/joannekenrick) LOOK what smilie I found heheh HELLO THOR!