Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reading: Breaking dawn
    TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Talking Favorite Scene By Irish

This is my favorite scenes in all the books putting it under thebook title. It may be long but great and left me wanting more.

Page 213 *This is after Kade is already in Riley and Quinn is there*

"Perhaps no." He raised an eybrow, his expression, knowing mocking. 'But thereal question is, wold you like to see it now?"
    "No." God, no.
    His smile grew, and suddenly he was simply there, all around me, all through me, filling me with heat, filling me with passion. Wwhile it was Kaeds co** that thrust dep inside, it wasn't Kade I could feel. Wasn't Kade I could smell. It was Quinn. All Quinn. He touched me, caressed me, claimed me. Perhaps not physically, but in a way that was total, absolute, and unlike anything I'd ever felt before. In reality our flesh might not be joined, but it didn't matter, ecuase our spirits had comined and this dance went beyond intimacy, beyond mere pleasure.
    It was all passion, heat, intensity and I was drowning in it. Willingly. Wantonly. My heart pounded furiously, my body screamed for release, and every muscle, every fiber, felt so tightly trung that everything would surely break.
    Then everything did break and it was such a sweet, glorious relief that I wept. His fingers touched my wrist, holding lightly, then his teeth grazed my skin. I jerked reflexively when they pierced my flesh, but the bried flare of pain quickly became something undeniably exquisite, and I came a second time.

THEN IT GOES BLAH, BLAH BLAH. No offense but the one sentence that sticks ot after that is Quinn saying to Riley "One day you will be mine."

That eas my favorite scene how damnhot I wanted to jump in the book and jump him after that.
  2. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Oh hell-o! I love that scene too. It's great and exotic as hell. Whew, that scene would make anyone sweat with desire! Great job finding it.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Awards Showcase

No trouble I have it integrated into my brain.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Cool

oh my gosh! That was a good one. I am going to have to go and find the book again and re-read them....AGAIN...

You know...I am thinking of putting these books in spiral bound so that I don't lose any of the pages as the backing gives out!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

LOL...you and the rest of us Karenne! Find your favorite scene and post it under the book it came out of. I just put one in under Kissing Sin! It's my fave. God bless Keri and her writing ability!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Awards Showcase

God Bless Keri. Three cheers, hip hip hooray, hip hip hooray, hip hip horay.
    Reading: The Immortals After Dark Series by Kresley Cole
    TBR: 20+

Awards Showcase

revision

Just started Tempting Evil last night. I'm up to chapter 4. So, here's my fave scene so far. This one just cracked me up.

Chap. 2 (pgs. 27-28) *This is when Riley comes home after a long day in training and looking forward her date with Kellen. And finds both Kellen and Quinn waiting for her in the hallway of her apartment building.*

"What the hell is he doing here?" they said in unison, each one pointin at the other.
    I ignored the question and walked to the door. "Play nice, boys. I'm just not in the mood for petty fighting tonight."
    "Then you should not have invited him." Kellen's voice was cold.
    "I didn't. He just sort of pops in unaanounced whenever he feels like it." I twisted the key in the lock and opened the door. "How do you two actually know each other?
    "He and my father are business rivals and old enemies."
    "Maily because your f-ing father keeps trying to kill me off."
    "My father would never....."
    "Your father would and has."
    If I wasn't so tired I might have laughed. The two of them sounded like a couple of squabbling teenagers. What made it even more laughable was the fact that one of them was acutally well over twelve hundred years old and should have known better.

Another fave on mine was the bath tub scene with Riley and Kellen. Holy!!

Awards Showcase

Yeah pretty funny loved it
    Books are my friends..shhh, they talk to me.:P:
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

That is one of the best scenes in Tempting Evil.

TBR: 20+

Awards Showcase

revision Stables Scene pg. 213

Quote Originally Posted by DavidsGirl841444 View Post
    This is my favorite scenes in all the books putting it under thebook title. It may be long but great and left me wanting more.

Page 213 *This is after Kade is already in Riley and Quinn is there*

"Perhaps no." He raised an eybrow, his expression, knowing mocking. 'But thereal question is, wold you like to see it now?"
    "No." God, no.
    His smile grew, and suddenly he was simply there, all around me, all through me, filling me with heat, filling me with passion. Wwhile it was Kaeds co** that thrust dep inside, it wasn't Kade I could feel. Wasn't Kade I could smell. It was Quinn. All Quinn. He touched me, caressed me, claimed me. Perhaps not physically, but in a way that was total, absolute, and unlike anything I'd ever felt before. In reality our flesh might not be joined, but it didn't matter, ecuase our spirits had comined and this dance went beyond intimacy, beyond mere pleasure.
    It was all passion, heat, intensity and I was drowning in it. Willingly. Wantonly. My heart pounded furiously, my body screamed for release, and every muscle, every fiber, felt so tightly trung that everything would surely break.
    Then everything did break and it was such a sweet, glorious relief that I wept. His fingers touched my wrist, holding lightly, then his teeth grazed my skin. I jerked reflexively when they pierced my flesh, but the bried flare of pain quickly became something undeniably exquisite, and I came a second time.

THEN IT GOES BLAH, BLAH BLAH. No offense but the one sentence that sticks ot after that is Quinn saying to Riley "One day you will be mine."

That eas my favorite scene how damnhot I wanted to jump in the book and jump him after that.
    OMG!! That was some pretty intense loving there. I see what you mean.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast