Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Default Your favorite scene from the book

I posted this in the Quinn thread first and then I go the idea to post our favorite scenes from each book (to read more go to the Quinn thread). This is one of my favorite scenes/descriptions:
    As window dressings went, he was mighty damn fine.
    Tonight he wore a navy shirt that emphasized the width of his shoulders and dark jeans that drew the eye down the lean, athletic length of his legs. His hair--once shoulder length but now cut shorter--was night dark, and so thick, so lush that my fingerstips itched with the need to run through it. Unlike most vampires, he could stand a lot of sunshine, so he was as far from white as a vampire could actually get, his skin possessing a warm almost golden glow. And to say that he was handsome would be the understatment of the year. I swear even angels would be envious of his looks, and yet he was in no way effeminate.

But it was his obsidian eyes that always caught me, and right now they were filled with a heat that instantly began to warm the chill from my skin.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Breaking dawn
    TBR: 30-40

Awards Showcase

Fill me with heat intensity any time Quinn.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink

ohhh..nice one! hmmm...I don't know if I have a favor Quinn scene...(evil grin)
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

well doesn't have to be just quinn could be any scene with riley and whoever or whoever.
  5. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

It doesn't have to be just Quinn. Like I said, in the Quinn thread, it can be with Kellen, Kade, Misha, Talon, Rhoan, Liander or anyone you choose. Riley doesn't even have to be in the scene/discription. It's your choice, so go for it woman! Get your two cents in. Hahaha!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
    Reading: Rereading Sookie Stackhouse series
    TBR: 2M2C

Awards Showcase

I like all the Quinn and Riley scenes!
    (evil grin)

Awards Showcase

Default Not yet convinced

Hi.
    I have on recomendation started reading vampire romance novels and as yet I am not convinced by them. Can anyone explain to me please, why they are so popular, and just whatb is the turn on factor.
    Inness
  8. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne

Awards Showcase

Hi Inness! Welcome to CTR!! We're glad you could join us here and look forward to posting with you more.

Well, I can't vouch for most people about what their facination with vampire books are, but for me it's an attitude, a way of life, a different way of viewing the world. The draw of it is that this kind of thing can't happen in real life. It's all fantasy. Same thing goes for werewolves, shapeshifters and all other paranormal beings.

All these kinds of books (and others as well including different genres) are a release from the real world and all the trials and tribulations of life. It's a way to forget your problems for a little while and enjoy yourself.
    Dani

Awards Showcase

Thank you, perhaps one day I will try one

Awards Showcase

Hey welcome inness nice to know we got another reader with us. But yeah Dani is right those books are great fantasy and to get out of the real world to dream of another life. Adventureous one.

But the appeal is that they live long lives never die of old age and bullets and they are always pretty it seems like. And the way they suck blood some during sex is hot. But all supernatural canbe aplied to that.
    Books are my friends..shhh, they talk to me.:P:
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast