Hybrid View

Default Discontinued food items you wish they still made!

My top three discontinued grocery store (junk food) items are:

Pizza Bake by Hambuger Helper

Sanderson's Farm Honey battered dipped corn dogs. Sams

and back in the late 90's Planters came out with a snack food that was in the shape of a peanut a crispy shell outside with a creamy peanut butter on the inside. They were so good. I would buy two or three bags at a time. I thought it would be fun to know what everybody missed.

Oh yeah! The 70's candy Space Dust it came in cherry, orange and grape flavors.

Does restaurant food count?

At Perkins they used to have something called the Seafarer's Omelet. The sauce was to die for!

But one day I went to Perkins and it was gone---phhht!-- from the menu!!!

When I was a kid a local candy manufacturer made the most wonderful Wine Gums. Gone now.
    Now available.

Quick Pieces of Kinky Smut

Available from Phaze

Make sure to visit my website Romantic Heretic or friend me at Facebook Rob Graham

I really miss Brach's Chocolate Covered Cherries
    Reading: Modern Day Vampires: Vampire 101 by Paige Tyler
    Just Finished Reading: Training the Receptionist by Juniper Bell
    TBR: 10+

Awards Showcase

I can't think of the name, but it was a flat raisin-filled cookie. And Team breakfast cereal.

Here in Venezuela, FibraMax (latin american version of the cereal FiberOne). I was an addict to that one.

Also, Colcafe's coconut flavored coffee. I miss it so much.
    To love is to suffer. To avoid suffering one must not love. But then one suffers from not loving. Therefore to love is to suffer, not to love is to suffer. To suffer is to suffer. To be happy is to love. To be happy then is to suffer. But suffering makes one unhappy. Therefore, to be unhappy one must love, or love to suffer, or suffer from too much happiness. I hope you're getting this down.