Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: New Releases

Default Coming Together: With Curves

Curvy girls and the men (and women!) that love them is the theme of this charity anthology, edited by Victoria Blisse and Lucy Felthouse.

From Zumba classes to Burlesque dancers, all kinds of big and beautiful women are portrayed between the pages of this book. Read about birthday surprises, smut at the gym, horse riders, lusty couples, naughty neighbours, skilled bakers, rope bondage and misunderstandings from some of erotica’s best authors.

Sales proceeds benefit Parkinson’s UK.

Contents: Six Lengths of Red Hemp (Tilly Hunter), Cross Trainer Number Four (Lily Harlem), Bella Buxom, Just Squeeze Me (JoAnne Kenrick), Captivated (Elizabeth Lapthorne), Red Rag to a Bull (Victoria Blisse), Girl Next Door (Bella Blake), Lush Buns (Sommer Marsden), The Big Reveal (Giselle Renarde), The Wrong End of the Stick (Lucy Felthouse), Riding School (Bella Blake), Flesh For Fantasy (Lexie Bay).

More info and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...r-with-curves/

Default A French Affair

Sydney Tyler is renting a barn conversion in Northern France, planning to spend the fortnight getting some words down on her novel. Unfortunately, construction work in the other half of the building puts an end to her peace and quiet. Genuinely upset that the builders are going to disturb her, the property’s handsome English owner, Harry Bay, offers to make it up to her. He’s a little flirtatious, and after spotting his wedding ring, Sydney keeps him at arm’s length. Sexy as he is, she has no intention of getting involved with a married man. But when Sydney learns the truth about Harry, will their mutual attraction spur them on to work through their emotional baggage and make this more than just a French affair?

More info, excerpt and buy links:
    http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...french-affair/

Default Testing Tom

When Katrina’s ex, Tom, turns up on her doorstep, he’s literally the last person she was expecting to see. After dumping her and running off with a vanilla chick, Tom broke the Domme’s heart and left her seriously hurting. So when he returns, begging for another chance, Katrina is understandably very confused and protective of her bruised feelings. She finds it very difficult to believe that he’s turned his back on a vanilla lifestyle for good and wants to be with her, a professional dominatrix. Rather than letting her head or her heart figure out what to do, whether to forgive him, she decides to put Tom through a series of challenges that will prove his devotion to her—or not. Testing Tom is not something she’d ever expected she’d have to do, but to her, it’s the only way she can be sure whether he’s back for good.

More info, excerpt and buy links:
    http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published-works/testing-tom/

Default A Taste of Paris

Ryan Stonebridge and his friend Kristian Hurst are traveling on their year off before going to University.
    Unfortunately, Kristian has been called back home due to a family emergency. Ryan continues on to Paris alone, hoping his friend will join him again soon.
    In the meantime, Ryan’s lucky streak with women continues, and by the time Kristian makes it to Paris, Ryan’s bumper box of condoms is depleting rapidly. However, there are more than enough women to go around, and Kristian intends to have some sexy fun of his own, and when the boys get a chance to play with two sexy ladies at once, they certainly aren’t going to turn it down.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...aste-of-paris/

Default Summer Scorchers and M/M Erotic Romance

The House of Erotica Summer Scorchers Collection

A collection of three summer-themed erotic stories by Nicole Gestalt, Lucy Felthouse and Angela Sargenti. These fresh summer tales are sure to get you all hot and bothered.
    Jungle Calls by Nicole Gestalt
    On their wedding anniversary Samantha and Brian find a slightly different way to cool off.

Drawing a Crowd by Lucy Felthouse
    When Samantha eats an ice cream on a tourist boat off the coast of Zante, she drives some of her fellow passengers wild. Years later, she uses her ice cream eating skills to snare herself some hot guys and tests her lips and tongue out on them, too.

Ellis in Wonderland by Angela Sargenti
    Josh invites his college roommate, Ellis, down for the weekend to let him meet a young woman he knows and wants to share with Ellis.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...rs-collection/

HIS: Manlove Edition

Strength. Power. Experience. There’s nothing like a man who knows how to get what he wants, both in and out of the bedroom. And these dominant alphas want nothing more than to please and possess the men they love. No kink is too risqué as these men ensure their lovers never want to be anywhere but under their command.
    Come and find out how good it feels to be HIS.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...nlove-edition/

Default New Release: Grand Slam

Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to announce the release of Grand Slam, a BDSM erotic romance novel, co-authored by myself and Lily Harlem.

Here's the skinny:

California had seduced me with promises of a new life working at Los Carlos Tennis Academy. What I didn’t expect was the dark, brooding number one seed, Travis Connolly, resisting my help. He wasn’t interested in my psychology skills. Instead his attention was drawn to the edgy, sharper corners of my desires, proving that they existed, setting me challenges and driving me crazy to the point of combustion.

I’m the best tennis player in the world—officially—so why would I need a damn woman full of psychobabble to get me on form? Despite my irritation, however, I can’t resist pushing Marie Sherratt’s buttons even though doing that shows her the darkest shades of my lust, the parts of me I buried deep. So I set her a challenge, one she rises to, one that has me rising too, and before long my game relies on her calling the shots, hitting the target and bending to my will. One thing was certain, being not just master of the court, but also of Marie is seriously good for my soul.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://rawtalentseries.co.uk/book-1-grand-slam/

Default New Release: Mean Girls

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce the release of my new novella, Mean Girls. It's a Rubenesque erotic romance.

Adele Blackthorne is a big girl, a curvy chick. She knows it, and she’s been picked on all her life because of it. But she’s gotten to the stage where she doesn’t care. She may be Rubenesque, but she’s healthy, too. Much healthier than the mean girls at the leisure center that point and stare and say spiteful things about her. Adele rises above it all, and simply enjoys her secretive glances at the center’s hunky lifeguard, Oliver.

As the bullying of Adele becomes worse, Oliver finds it increasingly difficult not to intervene. He doesn’t want to get into trouble with work, but equally he can’t stand to see Adele treated in such a horrible way. Especially since he doesn’t agree that she’s fat and unattractive. He thinks she’s a seriously sexy woman, and would like to get to know her better. Much better.

More info, excerpt and buy links here: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published-works/mean-girls/

Happy reading!
    Lucy x

Default Re-releases: A Menu with a Difference and A Bit of Rough

Hi everyone,

I got the rights back for some of my stories, and two of them have been re-released with Tirgearr Publishing...

A Menu with a Difference

Will a weekend in a luxury hotel make Annette’s deepest fantasies come true?

When Jed and Annette spend a weekend in a luxury hotel, they’re planning to take full advantage of the hot tub and large bed – preferably with a third party. Annette’s never been with another woman before, but she’s eager to experience some Sapphic delight. When the couple meets waitress Tamara at the restaurant they’re lunching at, they agree she’s perfect in many ways; but is she on the menu?

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...-a-difference/

A Bit of Rough

When Alison meets Andrew, she instantly pegs him as a moron. He’s a total bad boy and does nothing but chain smoke and brag about his stream of past conquests. Yet, much to her confusion, Alison still finds herself attracted to him. She’s not had sex in a while, so Alison figures there’s no harm in going home with him to get herself a bit of rough.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...-bit-of-rough/

Happy reading!
    Lucy x

Default New Release: Love's Reprise - F/F Erotic Romance

Hi everyone,

I'm delighted to announce the release of Love's Reprise, an f/f erotic romance anthology containing stories from myself and four other fabulous authors.

Love failed the first time. Will a second chance be enough?

Love gets a reprise in these short stories by best-selling authors Cassandre Dayne, Lucy Felthouse, Kate Richards, Olivia Starke, and Anastasia Vitsky. All about women’s relationships with women, the romance and erotica are deep and abiding with musical interludes flowing throughout. Sprinkled with spanking, a little BDSM, eroticism, and true friendship, these stories tell of women who find love thanks to a second chance.

Anastasia Vitsky brings us a story about Leila and her lover Carene. Leila struggles to recover her career as a classical violinist, and Carene fights for the courage to ask Leila to stay. Music plays a part in Cassandre Dayne’s, “Broken Dreams,” a story about the lead singer of a rock band who finds love with her former friend, veterinarian Samantha Mason. Their deep, dark cravings are finally revealed. In Lucy Felthouse’s story, ex-best friends Eden and Janine are forced to re-evaluate their estrangement when their siblings marry. Kate Richards tells the story of pediatric nurse Kim, who has withdrawn into herself due to the loss of the one she loves, but she finds herself teased out of herself when she meets Nora. The only problem is that she doesn’t know if she can take a chance on love again.

Find the passion, the intimacy, and the desire among women in this anthology written entirely by women. Love’s Reprise will melt your heart on even the coolest days.

More info, excerpt and buy links: http://lucyfelthouse.co.uk/published...loves-reprise/

Default New Release: Coming Together: In the Trenches

Hi everyone,

I'm very proud to be a part of this new charity anthology from Coming Together.

Coming Together: In the Trenches is a military-themed collection of erotica and erotic romance edited by Lady Grey. All proceeds will benefit Protect Our Defenders.

Contents:

Once Upon a Thursday by Robert Buckley
    During the American Civil War a squad of Union soldiers gets lost in the woods of northern Virginia. They find their way to a forlorn tobacco shed wherein dwell an enigmatic woman and a group of elderly men who have no sense of time.

Half a Day from the Front by Skilja Peregrinarius
    Claire works in an inn close enough to the front lines to hear the guns in the night. She can’t fight, so she does what she can to support those who do.

This is Me Holding You by Annabeth Leong
    As Carin’s life as a soldier again calls her away from her family, her husband Jun searches for a way to bind her to him. In the final hours of her leave, he gifts her with ropes he made himself, twisted from milkweed he gathered while thinking of her.

When He Comes Home by Di Topaz
    Natalie catches Vance’s eye at the beginning of her college career. After a four-year game of cat and mouse, she finally admits her feelings for him. Their newfound romance is interrupted when Vance decides to join the Army.

Report on the Heart by Yvette Hines
    After a career as an Air Force public affairs sergeant, Maria Locket has separated from the military and moved close to her hometown, where the biggest story she figures will be the local society events. Her plans for a smooth future are interrupted by the unexpected appearance of someone she thought was gone forever.

A Problem with Authority by Lucy Felthouse
    Corporal Roxanne Grey has bawled Private Jesse Bagnall out one too many times during drill instruction. Jesse complains to his friends about the Corporal’s mistreatment, loudly enough that she overhears his rant. Commanding him into the guardroom, Roxanne divulges some information which makes it very easy for the two of them to get back on an even keel.

Comando Especial by Kimber Vale
    Lieutenant Colonel Alexander Rojas commands Navy SEAL trained soldiers in a special anti-narcotics division of the Colombian military, facing deadly enemies on a regular basis. But when Alex’s ex-girlfriend is kidnapped by a ruthless drug lord, the usual high-octane mission becomes personal. If Alex and Luz get out of the dangerous situation alive, Alex doesn’t plan to let Luz walk away a second time.

Dutch & Lobo by Aliyah Burke
    A Marine finds passion in the jungle, enlisting the help of his lover to save a fellow Marine. Will Dutch ever see her again or will his memories be all he’s allowed of the mercenary Lobo?

I hope you'll check it out!
    Lucy x
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast