Thanks, Dani.
    Denise Patrick
    Heaven begins with an HEA. . .

Blog Website

Reading: Highland Hellcat by Mary Wine
    Just Finished Reading: Never A Bride by Amelia Grey

Awards Showcase

Default All the news fit to print. . .

So, it has been hectic since August. Even though I was off work for an entire month, very little writing got done. *sigh*

The surgery and recovery went well, though. I have parts of my scalp that are still numb. The doctor says it's because they had to cut through some nerves and he doesn't know if the nerves will regenerate or not, so I may not get the feeling back there. I guess it's a wait and see thing.

So, now it's December, the wedding is in five days and I'm also pulling together promo stuff for my January release. Could it be just a little more hectic?

Of course it can - I just got my edits on The Scarred Heart and my editor needs them back by Sunday (two days before the wedding!). I know she'll understand if I don't get them back in time, but I hate to get off schedule.

So, of course, I started a new thread for it. I've posted the blurb and will get the cover and an excerpt out as soon as I can.

So, that's all the news for now.
    Denise Patrick

Blog Website

Reading: Highland Hellcat by Mary Wine
    Just Finished Reading: Never A Bride by Amelia Grey

Awards Showcase

So, life is getting better and better. My new editor just contracted Family Scandals. For those of you who followed my Gypsy Legacy Series, Family Scandals isn't really part of the series (has nothing to do with the gypsy), but it is the story of the brother of the hero in Book Two, The Duke. It will be an August release. This is turning into an extremely busy year! I just hope I can keep up.

My third "Scarred" book has become The Scarred Heiress and I'm moving through it very slowly. My editor is a bit disappointed that it won't be ready to go for this year, but I won't make promises I can't keep and I've already got a lot on my plate this year.
    Denise Patrick

Blog Website

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678