My story, Nimble Fingers, appears in this anthology, recently released by Ravenous Romance. The first volume of I Kissed A Girl, also edited by Regina Perry, did so well that she was asked to do this second volume. I was lucky enough to be featured in both!
Here's the blurb:
Our readers asked for it, and now we're pleased to present Volume II of first-time lesbian encounters inspired by Katy Perry's hit song! Seven returning authors continue to arouse, plus six new authors will not disappoint. This diverse collection travels the globe and the ages. No two settings or circumstances are alike, proving that women from every walk of life and culture are curious and eager to explore their full sexuality...with each other. You will be titillated, tantalized and swept away as you:
* Journey to Australia, where two long-time friends discover more than friendship
* Fly to Hawaii, for a language lesson interrupted
* Stop in Costa Rica, for a massage in a tree house
* Travel north to Alaska, where strangers connect
* Across Canada, to discover how co-workers release tension
* Over the Atlantic to the United Kingdom, where a concert is more than guitars strumming
* Close your eyes to wander into a mythical kingdom, where women take charge
* Voyage to historical Italy, to discover things are not always what they seem
* Jet back to the heat of Miami, and be entranced by a goddess, before exploring the rest of the USA to discover a host of erotic lesbian encounters!
Join us as we trot the globe and enjoy out-of-this-world experiences!
The book is also currently on offer on the Ravenous Romance website: http://www.ravenousromance.com/lesbi...an-stories.php