Reading: Kresley Cole
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Needs at Nights Edge by Kresley Cole
    TBR: 27

Awards Showcase

Default Welcome to our home on Coffee Time

Welcome to everyone of our authors and friends here on Coffee Time. We hope to build our forum into a place where everyone can come and share stories, as well as keep up to date on what we're doing and how things are going.

We at eTreasures Publishing are very excited about the upcoming events starting this month. May 9th will mark the first of our special 'Themed' Collections release with Joy Brooks and her wonderful historical springtime romance Coming Home.

As well, we'll be posting a very sexy new submission call this coming week entitled Men in Uniform and opening and starting to really promote our new Department.

Kid's Corner will be our children's book section and will feature books that are for children of all ages from baby to teen. Very excited about this and we hope you'll come out and join us as we celebrate the continued growth and expansion of our small press!
    Reading: King Arthur
    Just Finished Reading: Pray, Love, and Live For Him by Sister D
    TBR: Many

Awards Showcase

xreading Coming Home - New Release

Check out my new release, Coming Home, at eTreasures Publishing. It is a sweat, Historical Romance. I hope you enjoy the read.
    Reading: King Arthur
    Just Finished Reading: Pray, Love, and Live For Him by Sister D
    TBR: Many

Awards Showcase

xreading New Release

Hi Everyone,

I wanted to share with you my latest release, "Sword of Virtue" with eTreasures. Check it out at eTreasures or at my website www.joybrooksauthor.com. I hope you find the book an interesting read. I love the age of chilvary and I hope you find the era as interesting as I do.