Dear Readers Hope you're surviving the summer heat (if you're in America and other summery parts of the world) or the wet winter freeze-off if you're in my part of the world.

Writing News...
I'm three quarters of the way through Riley 6, and those who have been keeping an eye on my blog will know from the hints I've been dropping that things are getting rather interesting. We actually haven't got a title for this one yet--Bantam didn't like my working title (A Taste for Death), so I've had to submit a whole new batch of titles. Release wise, it's looking as though it'll be out in summer 2008, but as soon as I have a definite release date, I'll let you know.

Destiny Kills, the first of my new fantasy romance series, has undergone it's third rewrite, and should be handed in after the RWA conference. Right now, it's slated for a January/February 2008 release, but that may yet get pushed back, depending on whether my editor likes the rewrites.

RWA Conference...
If you're going to the RWA conference in Dallas this year, and see a rather dazed Aussie wandering around looking lost, that'll probably be me. Do stop me and have a chat! I'll appreciate it

New Contest...
To celebrate the upcoming release of Embraced by Darkness, I'm running another website contest. The prize will be Aussie goodness in the form of a cute Koala Bear, an Aussie cap, chocolate and Tim Tams. Check out my website for pics of the prizes and entry details.

Embraced Excerpt...
The first chapter excerpt for Embraced by Darkness is now up on my website if you'd like to check it out. Just head on over to the My Books page, and click the Embraced by Darkness cover.

Reader's Retreat - August
Don't forget that I'm feature author in Coffee Time Romance's August Reader Retreat, so if you have any questions about Embraced by Darkness, or the series in general, please drop by and join the conversation.

Till next time, take care everyone!