Reading: Something erotic, vampirish, or a book with a guy in a kilt on the cover
    Just Finished Reading: A hot book! What else?
    TBR: GOBS

Awards Showcase

Cloud 9 11 Victory Sock Hop (Socks Optional)

Those who stuck it out through the entire program - pat yourselves on the back!

As always, you're welcome to share what you learned or ask questions. I'd love to hear how this workshop helped you. Did you learn something new that changed how you view marketing? Have you made new goals? Are you encouraged to keep going?

What areas would you like to cover in more depth if you took an additional workshop on the subject?

I'll be asking our webmistress to give us a final word as well. Karenne asked me to share this workshop with readers on the forum, and I'm glad I did. I learned from you. Thank you for being here.
    Kayelle Allen

Want the inside secrets? Read the Romance Lives Forever News
    The Author's Secret: eBook conversions, banners, and premade book covers
    Newest Books
    Keeper of My Pleasure Contemporary BDSM Romance
    Forbid My Heart: A Luc and Rah Story A Tarthian Empire Saga
    Follow me on
    Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Goodreads / Shelfari

Kayelle,

Thank you so much. I enjoyed the whole workshop and can't wait to put most of it into practice, since I haven't had time to really dig in during the actual workshop.

I worked on my goals today, breaking them down into 5 year, 3 year, and by the end of this year. Now I need to sit down and plan what I need to do weekly to get to the end of the year.

More depth? Maybe a more hands on with finding places to promote. Although what we touched on here may have been enough. I haven't had time to sit down and google to see what I could come up with. I have to sit down and set up some type of schedule, even if it's a rotating schedule to work with my life. Time keeps getting away from me.

Thanks again,
    Cher Green
    Reading: Castles in the air by christina Dodd
    Just Finished Reading: My Valient knight Hanna howell
    TBR: 803

Awards Showcase

Yeah Thank-you

It was a wonderful workshop and I certainly enjoyed it and I'm full of info that I didn't know before. Thank-you so much for giving it. Dory
    Doreen Jensen:
    Your time-travel agent. Enjoy the ride.
    Reading: Something erotic, vampirish, or a book with a guy in a kilt on the cover
    Just Finished Reading: A hot book! What else?
    TBR: GOBS

Awards Showcase

In going over the agenda for this class, I knew it would be a wham-bam coverage of everything at a high level. Almost any subject we covered could be taken in depth and a step at a time -- and we'd still wish there was more time to work.

Karenne will have a pdf file to post for you (or I will if I can figure out how) that has a long list of resources for places to promote, etc. These were gathered on Marketing for Romance Writers when I taught this workshop there in Jan.

I'll give some thought to covering some of these subjects more deeply and talk to CTR about an upcoming workshop or two.
    Kayelle Allen

Want the inside secrets? Read the Romance Lives Forever News
    The Author's Secret: eBook conversions, banners, and premade book covers
    Newest Books
    Keeper of My Pleasure Contemporary BDSM Romance
    Forbid My Heart: A Luc and Rah Story A Tarthian Empire Saga
    Follow me on
    Twitter / Facebook / Pinterest / Goodreads / Shelfari
    Reading: Kresley Cole
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Needs at Nights Edge by Kresley Cole
    TBR: 27

Awards Showcase

Hi Kayelle, I followed sadly didn't always post but I did a lot of introspective thinkiing and I have to say you did a brilliant job. One thing I think I would have liked to see in depth and you did cover it - is marketing for the genre. how to take the marketing plan you have and really hone it so that it'll work across all genres rather than just one (more of a broader approach) that can be easily adapted to one line or two. And how to use it to market a project that you're doing where there are multiple authors.

Thanks again - my brain hurts now

Thank you for offering this workshop. I will be going over more of it this weekend and thoroughly studying your wise information. And yes, I am wearing my sox. It's cool here. Have a great Memorial Day weekend!!
    J Q Rose
    Coda to Murder, mystery/sweet romance
    Available at all major online booksellers
    http://www.jqrose.com
    http://girlssucceed.blogspot.com