Exclamation New Release - Sappho's Chest!

This one is for the ladies!

Sappho's Chest is a collection of three short stories. My story is called "Spike".

The Torquere Press blurb goes:

Open Sappho’s Chest and see what happens when the ladies get down and dirty. Three stories chock full of girl on girl love are just waiting for you to turn the key and open this trunk of treasures.

Angelia Sparrow’s Rewriting Old Songs tells the story of truck driver Yolanda, who has a real thing for waitress Alice but never acts on it until Alice needs her help. Then she finds the courage to ask for what she wants. In The Toy Shop, by Margaret Leigh, Sianna is so intrigued by a sex shop display that she finally drops in. Can shop owner Adria convince her to play? And in Jodi Payne’s Spike, Samantha buys a pair of very special shoes, enticing her lover Lisa to try them on for her.

Read more about it, including a sample: HERE

Buy Sappho's Chest: HERE

And! I will be hosting a chat to celebrate the release and some of my other lesbian work on Sunday night (July 22) from 8-10pm Eastern at Torquere Press. I'll have goodie bags to give away and the press will be giving away some of my other lesbian work. Stop in and say hello!
    Jodi Payne
    Author of Gay and Lesbian Romance and Erotic Romance
    Website | Blog | MySpace | Forum

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

You are sure one busy woman Jodi! Congrats on your new book!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

I try to be!
    Jodi Payne
    Author of Gay and Lesbian Romance and Erotic Romance
    Website | Blog | MySpace | Forum

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.