Welcome!

I write Historical Western Romances. I have two books available from Whiskey Creek Press, part of my Wings of the West Series. Book One, THE WREN, takes place in 1877 North Texas and follows Texas Ranger Matt Ryan as he reunites with Molly Hart, whom he thought dead at the hands of the Comanche ten years prior. Book Two, THE DOVE, is set in the New Mexico Territory in 1877. Ex-deputy Logan Ryan has come to Las Vegas, on the Santa Fe Trail, to search for Claire Waters and the mystery of her past.

Book Three, THE SPARROW, will be released in December 2011. Set in the Arizona Territory in 1877 the story follows Emma Hart as she navigates a wooden dory on the Colorado River. Texas Ranger Nathan Blackmore reluctantly accompanies her on a wild adventure through the Grand Canyon.

To celebrate, over the next several months, I’ll be posting interesting facts and history about the Grand Canyon as well as the Colorado River. So I hope you’ll check back at the 1st of each month.

Grand Canyon National Park is known for its overwhelming size and its intricate and colorful landscape. Over time, the elements have scoured and carved the dramatically splendid Grand Canyon, known as one of the world’s seven natural wonders. The distance from the South Rim to the North Rim varies from half a mile to eighteen miles, and the canyon has a maximum depth of 6,000 feet. This great range in elevation allows for a variety of climate, flora, and fauna; of the seven life zones on the North American continent, four can be experienced within Grand Canyon.