Hybrid View

Reading: Anything I can get my sticky little hands on
    TBR: 1024

Awards Showcase

Default Because I hate to see a blank space

Hello Everyone,

Just a little sticky note to welcome you all to my very own forum, courtesy of those wonderful folk at Coffee Time Romance. I'm fairly new on the romance scene, but loving every minute of the genre and looking forward to meeting a whole host of fantastic people like yourselves.

I'm pretty easy going about what gets posted in the Forum, if you want to discuss the latest hot releases, how your dog just chewed up your manscript or how American Idol screwed up the voting, that's cool. I do have just a couple of rules, simply because rules make our life simple, yeah?

So here they are. Da Rools.

Any posts not relating to my stories or how wonderful I am, , I ask that you post in the Pilot's Cockpit sub forum. And that you keep the discussions in the other sub-forum's on topic. Most of them are provided really to help spread information on my universe and to help you understand the difficulties my people face when they're trying to survive on a barren rock floating in the middle of space.

For the Pilot's Cockpit just about anything goes subject and post wise except the following:

1. No flaming, overt rudeness to other people or general nastiness will not be allowed. Everyone has a right to say what they think, but keep it nice or the comment will be moderated right out of the Airlock and vaporized into space.
    2. Please ask me before you Promo on my forums, there are amples of opportunites to promo within Coffee Time Romance. I will probably let you promo but I would like to be able to timetable these types of posts to avoid flooding the forum with them.
    3. Keep the posts legal. You want to talk about forced non-consensual sex, sex with minors or any of the other crazy stuff, I'll personally hand you over to the local cops, after I've introduced you to the local full body atomizer first. They can deal with the ashes.

That's it. common sense rules really but sometimes ones that get forgotten in the heat of a deep debate.

So, if I haven't scared you all off yet, please, come in, wipe the solar dust from your shoes and make yourself home in the antigrav chair.

We've got some really strange worlds to discuss. I'll be slowly filling these pages over the next few weeks, and am looking forward to seeing you all in here.

S.J.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink

So glad you are here! I have read those excerpt and you are very talented!

Welcome to our Forum Family!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Awards Showcase

Thank you!

I'm really excited because Samhain have put my Print book forward as one of the few they're intended to push for big advertising this winter (it comes out april 1st 2008)

It's a great honor and totally unexpected, so I'm scrmbling now to catch up on over six weeks lost promotional time

I have a feeling having a forum here is going to be a big help.

S.J.

Welcome sj. Nice to have you here.
    Now available.

Quick Pieces of Kinky Smut

Available from Phaze

Make sure to visit my website Romantic Heretic or friend me at Facebook Rob Graham

Awards Showcase

Thank you, it's rather fun to be here

S.J.
    Reading: Lord of the Fading Lands by CL Wilson
    Just Finished Reading: Bitten by Kelley Armstrong, Bengal's Heart by Lora Leigh Lion's Heat by Lora Leigh
    TBR: 1766

Awards Showcase

Default Where are you

SJ,
    Where are you? I haven't heard from you, haven't seen you in the Samhain cafe and I got no responses from my messages to your yahoo or tree's place here at CTR.
    I miss reading your humor and stories. I almost lost my brother and my Mother this past December 2010.
    I have your cell number but I am afraid if I try to call you it will say we're sorry this number is no longer connected or in service. I'm just so afraid that I have lost you as my dear friend because your battle with your pancreatic problem won.
    If anyone monitors all of these author sections and knows what is up with SJ, please let me know.
    I'm afraid that 2011 is not going to be the good year I was hoping for as I dropped New Year's Eve dinner as my hands went numb as I was transferring my overly cooked pork butt from the oven to the meat platter. I think that is a bad omen for the year to come.

Your in my thoughts and prayers
    Robin
    Robbibird3@aol.com