Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 26 of 26
  1. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    Dani's Avatar
    TBR: ??
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,851

    Awards Showcase

    Dani is offline
    #21

    Default

    Ohhhh, we had that kind of weather here. I was in absolute heaven too. My bed was warm and snugly. LOL!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
  2. tree220's Avatar
    Reading: Being Dead Is No Excuse: The Official Southern Ladies Guide to Hosting the Perfect Funeral
    TBR: lots
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Posts
    0

    Awards Showcase

    tree220 is offline
    #22

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
    Ohhhh, we had that kind of weather here. I was in absolute heaven too. My bed was warm and snugly. LOL!
    Not quite the same, temps were running in the single digits, we had a foot of snow and ice, no electricity for a week and only the fireplace to use for heat. And on top of it all we had my mother who thought it was necessary to keep reminding us how cold the house was and that the electricity was off. Fortunately for us we slept in the office last year before we got the bedroom painted and it wasn't insulated and no heat so we were kind of used to sleeping in a freezing room.
  3. sjwilling's Avatar
    Reading: Anything I can get my sticky little hands on
    TBR: 1024
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    0

    Awards Showcase

    sjwilling is offline
    #23

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tree220 View Post
    Not quite the same, temps were running in the single digits, we had a foot of snow and ice, no electricity for a week and only the fireplace to use for heat. And on top of it all we had my mother who thought it was necessary to keep reminding us how cold the house was and that the electricity was off. Fortunately for us we slept in the office last year before we got the bedroom painted and it wasn't insulated and no heat so we were kind of used to sleeping in a freezing room.
    Of course temps are now running in triple digits and we're roasting...

    Looking browner than a pair of coconuts.

    S.J.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    When I was young I wanted to grow up--instead I became a Writer
    Stories, like love and laughter, are born in the soul

    PIACT Undercover Agent Series
    OUT NOW! Dante I - Samhain Publishing
    Cyberius III - New Concepts Publishing
    Poseidon VII - Samhain Publishing


    Web Page: www.sjwilling.com
    LiveJournal: http://hundakleptisis.livejournal.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjwilling
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sjwilling
  4. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    Dani's Avatar
    TBR: ??
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Florida
    Posts
    3,851

    Awards Showcase

    Dani is offline
    #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sjwilling View Post
    Of course temps are now running in triple digits and we're roasting...

    Looking browner than a pair of coconuts.

    S.J.
    You're getting triple digits? I'm not even getting triple digits and FL gets extremely hot. Down in Fort Lauderdale it felt even hotter than here at home. I loved it down there, but I have never been so happy to get home and out of the heat.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.
  5. sjwilling's Avatar
    Reading: Anything I can get my sticky little hands on
    TBR: 1024
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Jeffersonville, Indiana, USA
    Posts
    0

    Awards Showcase

    sjwilling is offline
    #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by IrishWolf View Post
    You're getting triple digits? I'm not even getting triple digits and FL gets extremely hot. Down in Fort Lauderdale it felt even hotter than here at home. I loved it down there, but I have never been so happy to get home and out of the heat.
    We're getting strange weather. one week it's high 90's to low 100's next week we're in the 70's.

    Just glad that most of my work in indoors in the almost functioning air conditioning unlike poor Tree who has to sweep outside regularly.

    Poor thing...



    S.J.
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    .
    When I was young I wanted to grow up--instead I became a Writer
    Stories, like love and laughter, are born in the soul

    PIACT Undercover Agent Series
    OUT NOW! Dante I - Samhain Publishing
    Cyberius III - New Concepts Publishing
    Poseidon VII - Samhain Publishing


    Web Page: www.sjwilling.com
    LiveJournal: http://hundakleptisis.livejournal.com/
    Twitter: https://twitter.com/sjwilling
    Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/sjwilling
  6. CharmedGirl's Avatar
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Sunny Queensland, Australia
    Posts
    256

    Awards Showcase

    CharmedGirl is offline
    #26

    Default

    It's cold here in Australia at the moment because it's winter.

    ___________________________
    BEC
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •