Hi, Ya'll
Greetings from Carolina. I'm Kianna Alexander, also writing as Alexandra Kane, and I'd like to welcome you to my author group. Here I'll share things about writing, reading, and motherhood, as well as some other random thoughts, all with a bit of a Southern drawl. Ya'll with me?

Anway, I thought I'd start things out by introducing myself. I'm not gonna tell you my age, a belle never does that. (LOL) But I will say I'm old enough to have a clear memory of Micheal Jackson's Off the Wall album. I'm born and raised a Tarheel, except for the 1 year and eight months I spent in Alaska (the hubby is a soldier). I have two small kids, I craft, and Beverly Jenkins is my absolute favorite writer.

I also wanted to answer a question I get very frequently, which is, "When's the next book coming out" or "Why is it taking so long?" Well, I have self pubbed my Alexandra Kane titles, so I have all the control in when they come out. Only my perfectionism would hold them up. But when dealing with a publishing house, the editing, cover design, etc can take months. So it could be a year between me finishing a book and it actually coming out. What's the solution to this? Well, I either write faster, or I self pub.

Now that I've had my say, I'd love to hear from you. Don't be shy, introduce yourself!

Until Next Time,
Kianna/Alexandra

Follow me on Twitter: #@AuthorAlexandra
Facebook, Kianna

Facebook, Alexandra