Been a long time since I've been able to get in and say hello to everyone. Unfortunately, this year has not been good in terms of family health and such...but keeping things positive, they've been extremely fruitful on the writing front.

My latest novel The Cure is now out in paperback and e-book formats (and is even discounted in paperback over on B&N.com). A short blurb:

Vetrasian scientist Mila Groso built a career out of developing cures for the galaxy’s deadliest diseases. After her husband and daughter are murdered in cold blood, she makes it her mission to find a cure for death itself. Mila isn’t the only one interested in her research, though, and this potential miracle may end up a greater curse than she can imagine.

And of course, I'd be remiss for leaving out my short story collection (for those fans of that smarmy space pirate Aston West), Dead or Alive.

Well, heading off to get some more writing done on the fourth Aston novel (while I still need to finish editing the third...sigh). Hope everyone is well, and I'm hoping to get back in the swing of things around the board soon.