4.5 Hoots From Nocturne Romance Reads!

"Hot, wickedly sexy, and a whole lot of spice in the bedroom; with very explicit and detailed scenes that left me completely satisfied and signing up for couples waltz lessons!" ~ Rayna of Nocturne Romance Reads

4.5 of 5 Stars from Night Owl Reviews! A Night Owl Reviews Top Pick!

"Smartly written with a real feel for the era and all the proprieties that went with it…I enjoyed this story thoroughly and will go back to it again. This is my first book by this author and I will now be investigating her backlist." ~Chris at Night Owl Reviews

4 of 5 Roses from Romancing the Book!

"This was a delightful story and I would definitely recommend it to anyone looking for a quick, passionate, erotic romance..." ~ Sarah L. of Romancing the Book.

Heat Level EROTIC, 18 and over only please.

Blurb: A painful personal experience makes Lord Lockhart believe that a gentleman doesn’t inflict his passionate desires on a wife. The marriage bed is for begetting heirs, not animal lust. No matter how much he desires his wife. But under Lady Lockhart’s shyness is a determination to tempt her handsome husband, to satisfy them both and spend every night together in her bed.

Innocent waltzing lessons in their chambers soon become indecent, and may lead the newlyweds to overcome their preconceptions and learn to be lovers, as well as man and wife.

To read an excerpt or to purchase: http://www.jasminejade.com/p-9362-waltz-of-seduction.aspx

Emotional, Evocative, Erotic Historical Romance from the Georgian and Regency Eras, Set in England and America by Natasha Blackthorne.