Hybrid View

Default Darkness Unbound

Just in case you didn't know, Darkness Unbound is now available. Hope you all enjoy it!

Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

I have my copy already Keri and am three quarters of the way through it. I really love Risa's friends, especially Tao.

loved the book. can't wait 'til the end of the month when I get to pick up the next book.
    just 'cause I have to put this out there.
    this is spoiling me, getting the first two books in a series out with only a month seperating the releases. would rather the second book was like 6 months from now, so that I don't have to wait as long between the 2nd book and the 3rd.
    Reading: Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris
    Just Finished Reading: Office Affair by Jess Dee
    TBR: 15

Awards Showcase

So I finally finished it and cried for Risa at the end. Can't wait until the second book is out.

glad you all enjoyed it!

BTW, I'm running a giveaway over on facebook at the moment for a Dark Angels book bag. All you have to do is send an email to kez @ keriarthur . com (no spaces) with book bag in the subject line, and you'll be in the running
    Half vampire, half werewolf, all trouble...The Riley Jenson Guardian series. Available now from bookstores everywhere.