At the Phantom Paragrapher today!

Waves hi* Thanks so much for hosting a stop on my book tour with Sizzling PR at The Phantom Paragrapher, Paula, and helping me celebrate the release of Sweet Irish Kiss which is my first addition to the multi-author http://www.decadentpublishing.com/ series called 1NightStand. Yes, I said my first because I've a second that comes out in October. Dracula's Kiss. If you love vampire romance, and are rather partial to a sexy Scotsman and spooky castle ruins with connections to Bram Stoker's Dracula, then you'll LOVE IT!
The series is based around Madame Evangeline's match-making skills. A woman to be reckoned with, and owner of a highly successful matchmaking service; put the right two people together for just one night and anything is possible. Especially when the dates take place at the fabulous Castillo Hotels and Resorts in some of the most exotic places in the world. As a Brit myself, you'll notice a strong British flavor to all my 1NightStand stories, and Sweet Irish Kiss is no exception to that.
Before I share the book blurb and buy link details, let me take you on a wee trip to London, Knightsbridge. And to Rachel's job as a window dresser in Barnsleys, an exclusive department store one could liken to Harrods. And small FYI – I used to be a window dresser, not for anywhere quite as posh as Harrods *clears throat* I mean Barnsleys, but I still enjoyed the job for the same reasons Rachel does...a chance to let the creative juices flow. The following excerpt has been 'bleeped' out to make this a PG-13 excerpt. Please do keep in mind that the book itself has a 4 flame rating, making the complete story of Sweet Irish Kiss unsuitable for minors. Click for full post and excerpt....Phantom Paragrapher