TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Default Parallel Process

Hey ladies! I saw this the other day and wanted to know when it was available for sale?

I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Quote Originally Posted by Karenne View Post
    Hey ladies! I saw this the other day and wanted to know when it was available for sale?
    It's coming out this month--September 18 to be exact. I think readers will really like this one. Its a lot of fun with sexy sexy men and some paranormal thrills.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink

Great! Thanks Barbara!

Paranormal..just in time for Halloween
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

4. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Ooooh, I love paranormal!!

I can't wait to get a look at it.
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.

Awards Showcase

Default Hi!!

Your new book sounds awesome!! I can't wait to read it.

Teresa

Default Parallel Process- on sale now!

Parallel Process” is now available over at Loose Id! Think ‘Ghosthunters’ with a dash of college campus mayhem, a lustful demon god, and plenty of hotmansex—this story was a blast to write. :D Check out the blurb and teaser excerpt below, or head on over to the publisher’s site to learn more: http://www.loose-id.com/detail.aspx?ID=548

Happy reading!

Parallel Process

Grad students Matt Gavin and Haku Nishikawa have a lot on their plate trying to get their paranormal activities research program taken seriously by university administrators. They're also trying to figure out where their relationship is headed -- the sex is great, but Haku's not sure if his best friend is serious about love or loving the lust.

When funding for their program is put on the chopping block, they're desperate to secure a grant and accept an offer from a famous documentary-maker and anthropologist. But Pearce Dannings is dealing with a few demons of his own -- literally. He's stolen a key to hell from a powerful devil god, Maaya, and the deity wants it back at any cost.

Haku finds himself marked as the man to help the god retrieve the missing key, and it's clear Maaya has some other plans in mind for him. The sexual attraction between them is hard to resist, but if Haku doesn't he's going to lose everything in the process, including Matt.

(The following excerpt contains adult language and sexy situations...)

All this trouble had started with Voyager Films and that farce of a documentary. Haku headed straight for their studios, determined to speak his mind to the producer. He barged into the building, stopping at the round glass desk in the middle of the lobby.
    “Where’s Dannings’s office?” Haku demanded, and he wasn’t going to take any brush-offs.

The receptionist gave him a bland smile before turning back to her issue of People. “He’s already expecting you.” She pointed to her left without looking up. “Take the elevator to the top, and he’s through the big double doors at the end of the hall.”

That took a lot of the steam right out of Haku. “Oh, okay,” he mumbled, before following her directions. On the ride up, he mentally prepared everything he was going to tell Dannings, calling the prick for lying about the documentary and setting up him and Matt to look like fools.

By the time he pushed open the heavy wooden doors, he had a damn good speech ready. Unfortunately, everything flew out of his mind the moment the man seated at the mahogany desk swiveled around in the executive chair to face him.

“You.” Haku sucked in his breath.

Sadgurunath maharaj ki jay,” said the stranger, whose image hadn’t left Haku’s mind since the night before, when this sexually charged being had possessed Matt’s body. “Do you know what that means?”

Taken aback, Haku blinked at him in silence for a minute. He stared, captivated by the sultry smile that tugged at the corners of the man’s lips and the way the sunlight brought out the gold flecks in his hazel eyes. He wore an off-white shirt with long sleeves, the first three buttons open to reveal an amber necklace dangling from a black leather cord around his neck.

“I don’t --” Haku’s voice cracked, and he cleared his throat before trying again. “I don’t speak Hindi.”

The man folded his hands on the desk. “Call me Maaya,” he purred. “And I want you, Haku…whatever-your-last-name-is.”

“Nishikawa.” Haku swallowed.

“Oh, very nice.” Maaya stroked his chin. “‘The river that flows toward the west.’ Sexy.” He leaned forward and rested his elbows on the desk. “Does that also reflect the direction of the currents tugging at your heart, drawing you to that boy?"

“You mean Matt?” Haku looked away from Maaya’s steady gaze.

“Oh, so you do have more.” Maaya sounded surprised. “Lovers, of course.”

“No, I don’t,” Haku replied sharply.

“I didn’t think so, but then the way your reply ended with a question, I just assumed.” Maaya shrugged. “But don’t tell me he’s been the only one.”

An uncontrollable blush spread across Haku’s cheeks in a warm rush. He clenched his jaw at the sound of Maaya’s throaty chuckle. “I see.” The other man grinned.

“Who the hell are you, and what do you want from me?” Haku regretted those words the minute they popped out of his mouth.

“I want to penetrate you. To taste you.” The corners of Maaya’s lips curled up in a smile. “In fact, I could take you right now.”

“You’ve got to be kidding me.” Haku sucked in his breath.

“No, of course not. Why should I lie?” Maaya shook his head. “The sooner you accept the fact that I will have you, one way or another, the easier things will become for you.”

“Another ‘option’ you’re not considering is that I kick your ass.” Haku clenched his teeth.

“The idea that I could be bested crossed my mind.” Maaya stifled a yawn. “Needless to say, that concern didn’t last very long.”

Haku’s rage coursed through him, and he wanted very much to dive across the desk to pummel the smirking man before him.

“If I do what you want,” Haku said, forcing the words out. “You’ll leave Matt alone and stay out of his body.”

Maaya leaned forward, that fucking superior smirk growing into a wide smile. “That boorish oaf has no idea of the depth of your feeling for him.”

“You’ll leave him alone,” Haku repeated.

“He is of little concern to me.”

“Why me?”

“Why not you?”

Suddenly Maaya was before him having moved at a supernatural speed, leaning in close, easing forward, making Haku take several steps back until he bumped into a leather chair and stumbled, hitting the seat with a soft thud and putting him at eye level with the bulge in the man’s perfectly tailored slacks.

Maaya leaned down, his hands on the armrests effectively trapping Haku in the chair. Closing his eyes, Maaya inhaled deeply, and Haku shivered as an odd chill swept through him. Maaya’s eyes sprang open and impaled Haku with their intensity, their savage sexual hunger.

And Haku felt his own lust awaken.

To buy the book, click here!
  7. Super Spify Woman & Bestest Buddy to Karenne
    TBR: ??

Awards Showcase

Thanks for letting us know Anne!
    Dani
    I've decided to use my name on my profile now to make things simple, but I am and always will be THE IrishWolf.