That's right!! What a bargain. When A Mullo Loves A Woman, my paranormal romance dubbed as winning and surprising by The Romance Reviews, is on SALE for just 2.99! WOOT
Here's the buy link: http://www.amazon.com/When-Mullo-Lov.../dp/B004FGN6QA
Also available for $2.50 at www.decacentpublishing.com
and $2.99 at Smashwords. www.smashwords.com

When a Mullo Loves a Woman
Is it love... or an echo from long ago?

Adam Flint's Gypsy visions always guide him to those who need his paranormal gifts. He gets more than he bargained for in Pearl Kizzy, a beautiful spitfire from Liverpool. Adam knows that to save Pearl, he must help her accept her own Gypsy heritage.

Although Adam and Pearl fight their burning attraction for one another, a night of passion sparks memories of their treacherous former lives. Unable to face the loss of Pearl in this century, Adam scrambles for distance from the love of his life. A rejected Pearl falls into the arms of a Mullo--a gypsy vampire--who lays claim to her heart--and her life.

To survive, Adam and Pearl must accept their tragic past, and find a way to kill the undead.

Genre: Paranormal Romance/Mystery

"Take a chance on this new author and pick up this book. I was thoroughly entertained by this offering and am sure that you will be, too." --Hockeyvamp,Bitten By Books.
"Winning and surprising paranormal romance." -- Bridget, The Romance Reviews.
"I got so caught up in it." --DemonLover's Books & More.
"The author did a wonderful job keeping me on my toes with all the twists and suspense." -- The Pen and Muse.
"Amazing plot twists." -- Olivia Cunning author of Sinners On Tour series.
"Reminded me of the scooby gang, I liked the story." -- Blog With Bite
"Simple. Love vampires, buy this book!" --Sara Humphreys, author of The Amoveo Legacy series.