Hybrid View

Exclamation Founder in print! New Contest!

Founder, which was originally released in e-book format only in July, will be released by Torquere Press in paperback on September 12th!

To celebrate the release, I'm giving away an autographed, paperback copy of the book to one randomly chosen entrant. Visit my newly redesigned website for the details.

Hurry! Entries must be in by Sept. 7th!
    Jodi Payne
    Author of Gay and Lesbian Romance and Erotic Romance
    Website | Blog | MySpace | Forum

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink

Jodi your new site is beautiful!

Congratulations on your book going to print. That was quick! Exciting!
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

Yes, it was quick! It's selling well, I'm so excited. Glad you like the new site, I'm proud of it, too. Thanks so much!
    Jodi Payne
    Author of Gay and Lesbian Romance and Erotic Romance
    Website | Blog | MySpace | Forum

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.

Default Congrats on Print

I know how exciting it is to get those ebooks into print. Ebooks can do very well financially, but there's something about holding your very own book in your hands that's real special.
    Susan Kelley
    http://www.susangourley.com

New Concepts Publishing
    The Greater Good
    The Lesser Evil
    A Ruthless Good
    One Good Woman
    To Tame a Tiger
    Tiger's Mate
    A Tiger's Courage
    The Marine's Queen
    The Marine's Heiress