Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Yeah Book 4 now available! Their Submissive Switch - The Boss's Pet series

Wow, where has the time gone? I can't believe I've been away as long as I have and I so apologize to my readers!! I've been busy working on book four and it was released a month ago. It's turned out to be the hottest of the books in the series so far - okay, it just might burn up your hard drive so have the ice pack handy!

For those naughty readers, I've posted a XXX excerpt for your reading pleasure but be warned - Explicit sexual play is not for the faint of heart. With that said and at your own risk, I invite you to read the F/f excerpt where Sondra's body betrays her during a session with a Domme! If you're ready and truly won't be offended, click
    HERE to read - but only after you pack your hard drive on ice! *wink* Oh, and please keep both hands on the keyboard or your e-reader! I'm not responsible for messy screens!

Buy links are on the MyBooks tab for those who'd like to read more. Thank you so much! Have fun!! *wicked laugh*

Awards Showcase

Yeah .... .99 SALE at Amazon!!

That's right! Get book four, Their Submissive Switch of The Boss's Pet series, while it's ON SALE at Amazon! Now thru April 2 you can save $2 - I hope that helps a few of you get a taste of this series. Sondra has fun in the dungeon but first is she strong enough to resist her first female Domme or will her body betray her and make her beg for release? She also turns the tables on her Masters to show them just how much she's learned when she brings them to their knees! Read a XXX-rated excerpt first if you like!

Thank you for taking a peek! If you've not checked out the first three books, you'll find those at Amazon also, as well as B & N, Apple, SmashWords, All Romance e-Books and more! I appreci
    ate that so many of you have stopped by to check out my books! Muah! While you're peeking at the excerpt, sign up for my newsletter while you're there and automatically get entered into my monthly contests!

Awards Showcase

Yeah Winner for April Book of the Month!!!

I have to share with you that book four, Their Submissive Switch, has been chosen by the viewers as the winner for April book of the month over at BDSM Book Reviews and also won 5 stings and a 4 paddle review! How awesome is that?

What? You haven't read any of The Boss's Pet series yet? Hey, that's okay, many are just learning about it, too. If you're not sure whether you like a little kink in your romance stories, head over to read Chapter One of each book before you buy!

For those who really want to sneak into the book, be warned this excerpt is XXX-rated and not at all for those who don't like kink in their romance!!! I WILL make you wish you were sitting on a towel! Click HERE to read the excerpt!

Psst....My writing reaches deep inside your mind to pull out those dark, private fantasies all of you harbor! What??? Yes you do! Everyone does and I love teasing you with my work, making you secretly place yourself into my heroine's place as if those nasty things are actually happening to you...to make you seep and soak your panties. Or...perhaps you put yourself into the Dom/Domme position and crave to tease your partner like my heroes do. Either way, you can enjoy those fantasies because your secret is safe with me! Promise! Thank you for stopping in to read about the Book of the Month and my Boss's Pet series. Please tell your friends, follow my blog and subscribe to my newsletter....you might even be chosen as a monthly winner! Muah!