Thread: News!

Hybrid View

Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

revision News!

Visit my blog for a schedule of where you can find me on the net for interviews so that you can hop over and comment to be in the drawings for e-books and gift cards! If you follow my blog and sign up for my newsletters, I pick one winner a month from each group to win gift cards so please come and join us!

Awards Showcase

revision Come meet Casey Crow - Erotic Romance Author - March 26 - 30th

Stop in to meet Casey Crow, learn about her, what she writes and about her sexy new books, new and upcoming releases! The author interviews are always fun and there's usually a CONTEST going on that you can enter just by leaving a comment with your email addy! It's that easy so come on over to
    my BLOG and meet Casey! She's not only gorgeous but a great author! See you at the party!

Awards Showcase

NEWS ALERT!! I'm excited to share with you that book 4, Their Submissive Switch, has won April Book of the Month over at BDSM Book Reviews! Hop over there and check out the posting and while you're there, visit my author page! There's also a 5 sting review of book four by Star. This site has lots to read through from book reviews to new site links and more! You can also join their Yahoo group.

Are you receiving my newsletter yet? You can sign up on my blog for monthly chances to win. If you follow my blog, you're in for another chance at monthly prizes! What are you waiting for? Come on over for a visit! Chat at you soon!
    Last edited by tonya kinzer; May 8th, 2012 at 12:11 AM. Reason: spelling

Awards Showcase

Typing My Bubble Bath Book Tour!

You're all invited to join me on my blog stops during my three month tour! The schedule is on my blog. I'll be giving away a $10 gift card at each stop where you can enter to win at EACH stop! That means you can win more than one time. I've also already increased the Grand Prize from a $25 gift card to $50! The prize might be increased and change before October gets here - Oct 2 is the drawing for the Grand Prize so be sure to click the link above and get yourself entered into the Grand Prize drawing!

Are you subscribed to my newsletter yet? I pick one winner a month to win a $10 gift card and a goodie bag! There's still time to get in on the July drawing which is pick Aug 1!

See you on the tour!