DECADENT DECEPTIONS
HAS RETURNED!
New Cover, Expanded version

Available at this time only on Nook: http://bit.ly/Kd6NC1
Coming to KINDLE soon!
~Once upon a time a young woman engaged in voyeurism. How else was she to choose a husband? But now, a serial killer has her within his sights, and only one man stays one step ahead of the killer!

Meet Morgan and Olivia and their second chance at love~

Desperate to win Morgan’s love, Olivia Breedlove embarks on a reckless folly of cat and mouse. Morgan stays one step ahead of the woman he's loved for years, more so when he discovers the road Olivia travels is strewn with duplicity and murder.

A decade ago, Morgan was a heartbeat away from taking Olivia’s virginity. Her father, Thaddeus, intervened and threatened to meet him over pistols if he ever looked at his daughter again.

Thaddeus is dead now, and Morgan will not ignore the ravenous hunger he’s harbored for the woman. One way or the other, he will quench this burning desire and make Olivia his forever.

Watch the VIDEO! http://bit.ly/KHRd1e

Some Review Snippets (Over 25+ Five-Star Reviews)
“Ms. Diablo is a master at weaving a tantalizing tale of lust and intrigue and Decadent Deception is no exception to this rule. I just couldn’t put the book down.” C. Waits Blog, Five Stars

This was a hot, erotic read, with a little bit of spicy voyeurism thrown into the mix. The characters Ms. Diablo created were fun, witty and even zany at times. They were a joy to read and I found myself sad when the novel ended just because I loved the characters." Moonlight lace & Mayhem Reviews, Five Stars,

"Simply put, I have found myself a new author. I am so surprised she hasn't been picked up by some big publishing companies. She has the talent and the skills to make it big! She was also a wonderful writer to work with in the review process. I personally can't wait to read her other books now that I have found her. This is one author I will be watching for new releases in the future." My Overstuffed Book shelf - Five Stars

"I’m astounded by Keta’s writing versatility (having read and loved “Where the Rain is Made”), and her ability to paint scenes so that the reader lives with the characters. Fizzing with mystery and sizzling with sex, there is never a dull moment in her books and “Decadent Deceptions” will not disappoint her fans one bit." Ramsey's Book Reviews - 4.5 Stars

"Ms. Diablo's writing style is a flowing cascade of emotion and sensuality. I totally enjoyed Decadent Deceptions and would recommend it to anyone who enjoys reading a spicy historical. The author beautifully blended a touch of southern charm and history with a steamy love story. " Romance Alley - 4.5 Stars

”Keta Diablo’s Decadent Deception completely lives up to its title. The heat between Morgan and Olivia is exactly that, decadent, and the deceptions are around ever flower bush, literally. The two continuously torture each other in this story with their doubts and misgivings about the other. Ms. Diablo is a master at weaving a tantalizing tale of lust and intrigue and Decadent Deception is no exception to this rule. I just couldn’t put the book down. I was continually left wondering what Olivia was going to do next. She is brash and outspoken and I found her to be a refreshing heroine. The sparks between the two keep you on fire throughout the whole book, and believe me when I tell you the ending is a shocker. Decadent Deceptions is very well done Ms. Diablo." - Two Lips Reviews - 4.5 Stars

"All of these wonderful (and not so pleasant) situations caused me to experience joy and heartbreak while reading the book. This made the moment when Morgan and Olivia finally came together in love all the more spectacular. This book is a wonderful blend of mystery, action, humor and HOT sex! I did not want the tale to end." That's What I'm Talking About Reviews - 4.5 Stars

"The plot is quite dramatic. It keeps you reading on to see what will happen next. Every chapter is full of action, mystery, and suspense. I enjoyed this trip back in time and would recommend this book to anyone who loves historical romance." The Romance Studio

To learn more about my latest releases please follow my romance blog: http://ketaskeep.blogspot.com