Hybrid View

Default Please Join us... PREVIEW

...even if you think you write terrific query letters. I promise you you'll learn something you didn't know before. Or your money back, LoL. Really, I interviewed dozens of agents about pet peeves, etc. Writing a great query letter is a whole lot more than modeling your letter after a template you found on the Web. (-: And query letters--contrary to some beliefs--continue to be a vital part of your book's success long after you snagged that agent or publisher.

Best,
    Carolyn Howard-Johnson
    Excited about the new edition (expanded! updated! even more helpful forwriters!) of The Frugal Book Promoter, now a USA Book News award-winner in itsown right (
    www.budurl.com/FrugalBkPromo)>>
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Thank you, Carolyn Howard-Johnson. Please allow me to enroll in your seminar on query letters. This sounds like a class that many of us can benefit from. Thank you for all the information and help you've given to writers. I'm looking forward to your seminar.

Great Mary Anne. Love to have you. We'll be starting tomorrow (SAT). I'll be giving query letter tips each day and suggestions for improving query letters that have already been written at some point in the week, too. I'm glad this looks like something you can use. (-:
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

Carolyn: Just curious: How many of us will be participating? And at some point, can we submit our own cover letters for you and other participants to critique? Thanks!

Default Mary Anne: Answer to question about QL critique

Mary Anne, Yes! The answer is fervently YES! I'm thinking about Thursday I'll ask for posts of query letters that attendees will want to share. We can all learn from the brave ones who submit. (-: