Hybrid View

Reading: Lovers Undercover: Impassioned by Rae McCartney
    Just Finished Reading: Rainie's Lake by Brenda Woody & Steve Tindle
    TBR: 12

Awards Showcase

Typing New - Upcoming release is a western but no release date yet...

Thanks for stopping in! I love chatting with you and I'm guessing you're interested in those sexy cowboys which is why you hopped in to take a peek. I queried my readers and by popular vote, they want the next book to be about those irresistible, well muscled cowboys! Whew! I can't wait to get this one out but am just getting started on it. The characters are already letting me know that there are too many of them not to start a series. I've not decided on a location or time period yet so please feel free to comment here about where and when you think I need to place the stories. Should it be in the mountains or on the prairie, or current time or back to the mid-1800s? And...do I make them cattle ranches or rodeo hunks? LOL So much to think about but it'll come together well, I just know it will. I can promise that you won't be disappointed in the wait! Stay tuned to hear more of the steamy details!

To follow the progress, check my website and blog to read about how things are moving along and subscribe to my newsletter where I'll also post progress updates. Speaking of my newsletter, by subscribing you will automatically be entered in my monthly contest. By following
    my blog, you'll be entered in that monthly contest. In both, I give away gift cards which allows YOU to buy ebooks for FREE! How fun is that? So please be sure to subscribe and follow. I announce my winners in the newsletter so be sure to open each one when it arrives.

Click on over to MY BLOG where you can see the couple for the first western story...I don't have a title yet either but the characters are chattering away at me, wanting on the page! LOL Come on over and check out the pages and links on both blog and
    website! Thanks so much for stopping in! Muah!

Awards Showcase

Typing First cover in the western series.....

ComeTameMe_200x300.jpg

Here's the tentative cover!
    I hope you enjoy!

Click the cover to see the enlarged versions. Stay up-to-date on the progress thru my newsletter (sign up is on my blog and website) and website! I've not started it yet but will soon. This will be an erotic series of sexy cowboys and the women they love. Stop in at the website for more info! I'd so appreciate it if you hit one of the 'share' buttons and spread the word about my books! Muah!

If you've not joined me on my book tour yet, click HERE for more info!
    Last edited by tonya kinzer; July 30th, 2012 at 01:22 PM. Reason: spacing

Awards Showcase

Typing Here's Ch 1 of book one in my erotic western series: Wild Fillies - Come Tame Me

I hope you're ready to take a peek at the upcoming book one in my new erotic western series, Wild Fillies! Come Tame Me should be available about March 2013. Read the blurb below and then click HERE to read Chapter 1! I'd love for you share the link once you click over to the chapter so your friends can read it too! (share links are at the top right - hey, you can also play games and cover match on BookBuzzr! Check it out!) Thanks so much! Muah!

Blurb: Cassandra's sharp shooting skills surpass even the men who compete and those same skills come in handy when she's presented with the challenge of taking back her father's ranch. She's been gone ten years and knows the men will think she's just a high-maintenance female from back east. They'll all have a surprise when she starts giving the orders and takes back what belongs to her!

Click my sites below to find more info on the western series!