Thanks for stopping in! I love chatting with you and I'm guessing you're interested in those sexy cowboys which is why you hopped in to take a peek. I queried my readers and by popular vote, they want the next book to be about those irresistible, well muscled cowboys! Whew! I can't wait to get this one out but am just getting started on it. The characters are already letting me know that there are too many of them not to start a series. I've not decided on a location or time period yet so please feel free to comment here about where and when you think I need to place the stories. Should it be in the mountains or on the prairie, or current time or back to the mid-1800s? And...do I make them cattle ranches or rodeo hunks? LOL So much to think about but it'll come together well, I just know it will. I can promise that you won't be disappointed in the wait! Stay tuned to hear more of the steamy details!

To follow the progress, check my website and blog to read about how things are moving along and subscribe to my newsletter where I'll also post progress updates. Speaking of my newsletter, by subscribing you will automatically be entered in my monthly contest. By following
my blog, you'll be entered in that monthly contest. In both, I give away gift cards which allows YOU to buy ebooks for FREE! How fun is that? So please be sure to subscribe and follow. I announce my winners in the newsletter so be sure to open each one when it arrives.

Click on over to MY BLOG where you can see the couple for the first western story...I don't have a title yet either but the characters are chattering away at me, wanting on the page! LOL Come on over and check out the pages and links on both blog and
website! Thanks so much for stopping in! Muah!