Love a sexy, brooding vampire...love a Scottish accent and dark gothic castles? Then have i got great news for you!

Dracula's Kiss, my 1NightStand book set in Cruden Bay and Slains Castle (ruins with actual connections to Bram Stoker's Dracula) Scotland, is now discounted to JUST 2.99! ( and just $1.50 if you buy from COFFE TIME ROMANCE)
So if you fancy sexy, brooding vampires...erm, I mean, if you fancy a dark vampire seduction story set in one of my favorite places on earth, Scotland, then go forth and grab your copy on the cheap! ENJOY

BUY LINKS: Decadent Publishing | Kindle US | Kindle UK | ARe | BookStrand | SmashWords

"JoAnne Kenrick writes with passion and excitement. She brings
her characters to life through lavish attention to emotions and character."-- Talina, Night Owl Romance TOP PICK

"A fantastic addition to a great steamy series, and perfect for those bloodletting, bondage loving readers. Definitely a 5 Book worthy story!" -- Reviews by Molly

If you love a fun fantasy story of true love, you are going to love Dracula's Kiss!"-- Marissa, Sizzling Hot Books

http://britauthor.blogspot.com/2012/...-go-cheap.html for full details, pop on over to my author blog. thanks!