Exclamation Founder in Print and Men in Uniform II!

Hey everyone, Exciting news!

Founder has just been released in paperback by Torquere Press! You can buy it at www.torquerebooks.com. The direct link to all available formats, including the print versions is here.

In addition, Men in Uniform II was released today, and I have a story in it centered around UPS delivery man called A Thousand Words.

Buy it here!.

Yes, note the new book store, Torquere Books. The press site is still at www.torquerepress.com, but the new link to their bookstore is now www.torquerebooks.com! It's fabulous and very user-friendly. Check it out!

Jodi Payne
    Author of Gay and Lesbian Romance and Erotic Romance
    Website | Blog | MySpace | Forum

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Wink Congrats Jodi!

That is wonderful Jodi!

Thanks for letting us know. And for the links. I see that Torquere changed up their site! Love it!
    Last edited by Karenne; September 12th, 2007 at 03:50 PM.
    I smile because I have no idea what is going on.

They still have their publisher site a torquerepress.com, but now they have a new "bookstore" for purchasing books which is more user friendly.
    Jodi Payne

For m/m readers:
    My newest novel is Sex, Lies, and Celluloid by me and Chris Owen. Voyeurism and hot men. Mmm. My newest short story is Whence He Came, a story based on the Tarot card, Judgment. Check them out at Torquere Books!

For f/f readers:
    Check out my newest short story, Come to Me, a lesbian story with a BDSM theme, and also The Good Life, a sweet romance published in Under this Cowgirl's Hat! Both from Torquere Press.

Wink

Jodi, Congrats, that is wonderful!!!

on another note, I love when Karenne puts her little dancing things on the pages

Linda

Thank you!

And yes, the dancing things are cute, aren't they? LOL I'm just excited to have news that merits their use!
    Jodi Payne

For m/m readers:

For f/f readers: