Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast

Hybrid View

Just Finished Reading: The Privateer by Danielle Thorne
    TBR: 4

Awards Showcase

Default May Madness Party, Join Us on May 15th!

We're celebrating with Coffee Time and The Romance Studio! Though we'll check in all week long, (12th thru 19th), our special day, Tuesday May 15th, is when we'll be here to chat, have fun, run contests, and give away prizes!

Be sure to join us next Tuesday! We'll see you then!

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

Visit me online at: http://themissmaesite.com

Awards Showcase

Good morning, Readers! Please join us today for our May Madness party. If you'll kindly keep all posts here at this thread, we'll be able to read right along and leave no one out.

Get ready for a fun-filled day of chatter, contests, prizes, and all sorts of goodies! We're so glad you stopped by!

"When the Bough Breaks", "See No Evil, My Pretty Lady", "Catch Me If You Can", "It's Extraordinary, My Dear Winifred", "Said the Spider to the Fly", available at both Smashwords and Amazon

That veil and those eyes...Pretty. I like the idea of a May Madness Party. Count me in!

Hi Miss Mae,
    Am I in the right place?

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Pallotta View Post
    Hi Miss Mae,
    Am I in the right place?
    Yes, Gail, you sure are! Good to see you, lady!

Thanks for asking about the traumatic break-up in Love Turns the Tide. Cammie O'Shea, the main character, was engaged to be married to a guy she met at church. He seemed to be the dream guy, cooked, went to church with her. One night she heard on the news that he'd nearly beat a woman to death. When she confronted him he told her he'd been seeing other people the entire time they'd dated. It was a blessing she found this out before she married the guy, but she was devastated.

Awards Showcase

Quote Originally Posted by Gail Pallotta View Post
    Thanks for asking about the traumatic break-up in Love Turns the Tide. Cammie O'Shea, the main character, was engaged to be married to a guy she met at church. He seemed to be the dream guy, cooked, went to church with her. One night she heard on the news that he'd nearly beat a woman to death. When she confronted him he told her he'd been seeing other people the entire time they'd dated. It was a blessing she found this out before she married the guy, but she was devastated.
    Wow! That would be devastating. And to hear it on the news! That would take some time to get over.

Quote Originally Posted by CindyDragonfly View Post
    Wow! That would be devastating. And to hear it on the news! That would take some time to get over.
    Yes, Cammie was having a very difficult time when she had to move to Destin and help start a newspaper or lose her job.

Hi Cape Fear,
    I believe Miss Mae's gone off line. She'll be back. We'll chat while she's gone. How's your day going? I've been working a little. It's difficult to keep up.

There you are. Great to see you, Miss Mae. What have you been up to? I love your suspenseful books. Tell us about one of them.
    How about Granpappy Beauregard's lemonde? Did you bring us some? May be a little early for that.
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast