Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Reading: My computer screen
    TBR: 200+

Awards Showcase

Default Coffee Time Romance Contest!

OK, giving away five little gifts (you get what you get!) to five winners who answer the following question. Contest runs the 12th--19th of May, 2012.

Which one of my characters would you like to date, and where would you take him/her?

Yasmine
    New York Times, Publishers Weekly, and USA Today Bestselling Author
    The Otherworld Series (aka Sisters of the Moon Series) & the upcoming Indigo Court Series
    www.galenorn.com & www.facebook.com/AuthorYasmineGalenorn
    www.twitter.com/yasminegalenorn

I love the smell of espresso in the morning.

Default Who I would love to go out with.

I would love to go out with Smoky. He sounds so very sexy!

Smoky, highly sensuous and has a great level of knowledge on how to please. Where would I take him? Anywhere I could get him...lol
    Reading: Accidently Married To A God

Awards Showcase

Definately Smoky mmmmm somewhere very rural and unreachable so we wouldnt be disturbed lol

NO...Not Smoky. Maybe Chase or Zachary. Of course, it would have been different if you had asked who I'd like to have lunch with (rather than date). Your female characters are so kick-ass that I'd love to have a girl's lunch...or Happy Hour...with any or all of them. They rock.
    Just Finished Reading: Fortune's Son
    TBR: 200

Awards Showcase

I agree that Smokey is hot (in more ways than one) but going out on a date might be hazardous to my health if Camille finds out. I would like to go out with Kaylin from Indigo Court. I would like a quiet dinner followed by a walk along the waterfront.

I think I would have to say Shamas. He seems to be coming more and more into his own. Love to find out more about what makes him tick. AS to a date with him? Well, he seems to still need to learn a little bit more about so checking out all the local historic sites and then a late romantic dinner would be fantastic!♥
    Reading: Vampire Vacation by C.J. Ellisson
    Just Finished Reading: A Hex of a Wedding by Yasmine Galenorn

Awards Showcase

I would have to say Shade and we would go riding motorcycles. First we would start with coffee here in the valley and then ride up to the Sequoias tour the area. Have lunch at the top at the restaurant on the Kings river. We would then casually come down the mountain back into the valley and stop for Big flavored ice....finally we would end at the park in Laton, CA to sit and talk and watch the end of the Kings river. Nice afternoon and would have to fight Delilah, big cats are ferocious.

"COFFEE DOES THE BODY GOOD"
    Reading: Vampire Vacation by C.J. Ellisson
    Just Finished Reading: A Hex of a Wedding by Yasmine Galenorn

Awards Showcase

I would have to say Shade and we would go riding motorcycles. First we would start with coffee here in the valley and then ride up to the Sequoias tour the area. Have lunch at the top at the restaurant on the Kings river. We would then casually come down the mountain back into the valley and stop for Big flavored ice....finally we would end at the park in Laton, CA to sit and talk and watch the end of the Kings river. Nice afternoon and would have to fight Delilah, big cats are ferocious.

Wow, this is a hard one because all the men Yasmine writes are just HOT. Who would not want to go on a date with any of them. LOL!!! My choice would be Shade!! Shadow and dragon. Mysterous and sexy. We are still learning about Shade so I would like to sit down get to know him!!!! While eating dinner by candle light in my house!!!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast