Hello! What a great week this promises to be!!

I'm excited to share background info and excerpts from my historical western romances each day. Here's a brief overview of my Wings of the West Series:

THE WREN, Book 1--Captured by Comanche as a child, Molly Hart was assumed dead. Ten years later Texas Ranger Matt Ryan finds a woman with the same blue eyes.

THE DOVE, Book 2--Reunited with Logan Ryan on the steps of The White Dove Saloon, Claire Waters hides under the guise of a fancy girl...and lets the ex-deputy believe the worst.

THE SPARROW, Book 3--Texas Ranger Nathan Blackmore accompanies Emma Hart on a wooden dory through the Grand Canyon. Soon they face an ancient evil from Hopi folklore.

ECHO OF THE PLAINS, Short Story--Eli Ryan searches for the renegade stallion Echo in the Texas desert, but Cassie Callahan's stubborn protection of the horse just might steer him off course.

Leave a comment on any of my posts and be eligible to win an e-copy of THE WREN. One book will be given away each day during the forum event.

Also, for the month of May visit my Facebook page and “Like” it to be eligible for a drawing for two $10 Amazon giftcards. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Kristy...45328892197533

Very Best!