Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Quote Originally Posted by January Bain View Post
    Standing there, hand shielding her eyes, she could see dust rolling in the pale distance. Someone was coming. She waited, wondering who it could be. The black SUV soon pulled up in a virtual dust storm in front of the house and a tall, gorgeous man with a sheath of papers climbed out. Damn, not Caldwell the banker!

Pasting a smile on her grim face and crossing her arms over her chest, she watched him warily as he made his way across the toy strewn lawn to the porch. When he accidently stepped on an unseen obstacle in the uneven gravel and swore aloud when he twisted his ankle, her woman's heart gave in and she rushed to assist him. As she offered her shoulder to lean on she could smell the wondrous odors of fresh body-wash tinged by manly musk. If only things were different…
    Maybe they could be different. She ripped her bodice, yelled RAPE, and fainted dead away. There, she thought, he can't sue me for his fall. We'll have a stand-off...forever. Cue the music.
    Just Finished Reading: Once upon a time...

Awards Showcase

Very clever, Julie! THE END

Very clever, Julie! THE END
    Don't you just love a happy ending!
    Just Finished Reading: Once upon a time...

Awards Showcase

Default Thanks for the fun!

It made me laugh! Love a happy romantic ending. Thanks for the fun everyone!

It made me laugh! Love a happy romantic ending. Thanks for the fun everyone!
    May the next book draw a larger audience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234