Reading: Stardust
    TBR: 17

Awards Showcase

Yeah Today is Pot o'Gold Day!

After trying to decide what to use as a theme for today, I looked at the calendar and saw it's Leprechaun Day (somewhere in the world, lol). Hence, Pot o'Gold Day here! I'm really not losing it, I swear.

In celebration of Coffee Time Romance's 8th anniversary, I'll give away an ebook of any of my backlist. Just share on this thread what's your favorite genre, favorite type of hero or heroine, anything that you love about books!

Thanks for sharing in the celebration! And Happy Mother's Day to all the moms out there. Hope your kids are doing something extra special for you.

Cate
    Cate Masters - Magic, mayhem and a little romance
    http://catemasters.blogspot.com
    Reading: Accidently Married To A God

Awards Showcase

My favorite genre of all is paranormal and I love a tortured hero with a twisted sense of humor and a kick butt heroine with a smart mouth to me thats the ultmate combo I also love a good Highlander story with or without elements of the paranormal.

My favorite genre is urban fantasy, but I love paranormal romance and some science fiction as well. What I enjoy most about books is the escape. I work with critical care patients. After being around so much death, sickness, and the responsibility of decision making daily, it is good to step out of reality for a bit. I can go anywhere without leaving my couch

My favorite genre is nonfiction. I read more nonfiction than fiction. A couple of recent reads (11/22/63 by Stephen King and Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card) might suggest that I'm also a sci-fi fan.
    catherinelee100 at gmail dot com
    Reading: Battle by Michelle Sagara, Escaping Reality by Lisa Renee Jones and Not Until You by Roni Loren
    Just Finished Reading: Deja Voodoo by Elle James, He Watches Me by Cynthia Sax, The Spiral Path/Phoenix Falling by Mary Jo
    TBR: 250+

Awards Showcase

Thanks for the giveaway! My favorite genre is Sci-Fi Romance. I like being able to escape into books and must have a HEA ending to be satisfied.

ELF

elewkf1 at yahoo dot com

My favorite genre right now is urban fantasy (although I do love paranormals, fantasy/sci-fi, and historicals). My favorite hero is one who knows how to take charge when it counts and I love a heroine who can stand up for herself or learn to.
    Reading: Stardust
    TBR: 17

Awards Showcase

Sorry for the delay, guys. My computer's been very wonky lately. Grrr.
    But thanks to everyone for commenting! The winner is....
    Jess W.
    Congrats, Jess! Please contact me at cate.masters@gmail.com and let me know which ebook from my backlist you'd like. You can check them all out at http://catemasters.blogspot.com
    Hope you all had a great time at the CTR celebration!
    Cate
    Cate Masters - Magic, mayhem and a little romance
    http://catemasters.blogspot.com