Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I'm a weird one who likes the heat. The hotter the better What I like least about summer is that it doesn't last long enough- I always go through a little "fall funk" after the last of the warm weather fades and the Oregon rain begins : /

Awards Showcase

I'm going with the sun. Its not that I don't love the vitamin D, but I'm Italian and my skin turns a bronze or an olive no matter the amount or SPF of the sunscreen. People are always commenting about how I must spend hours baking in it. I'm also accused of hitting the tanning beds until December because the tan takes that long to fade...

Awards Showcase

Humidity! As a Georgia girl....it might be 95 degrees...but with the humidity, it fees like 110. Blah.
    ~A little dash of sweet and a whole lot of spice.~
    Erotic Contemporary Romance Author
    www.laceywolfe.com

I live in the South...and Summer is my least favorite season. I hate the humidity and the heat and the tourists and the bright, burning sun. I hate the bugs (mosquitos, no seeums, etc.), the high electric bills, my lack of a beach bod, and my pasty white skin. I hate sweating and the fourth of July and crowded beaches...and did I say TOURISTS.

Must say bad thunderstorms. They worry me. But I love the warm days, beach and lake and cookouts.
    Reading: Kresley Cole
    Just Finished Reading: Dark Needs at Nights Edge by Kresley Cole
    TBR: 27

Awards Showcase

Hmm I love the heat - hate the fact I have to burn before I can tan - sporting a massive sunburn at the moment and it hurtslike the dickens. Mosquittos area also a huge issue for me - I hate seeing the welts when my son has his allergic reaction. And the copious amounts of beer that usually gets spilled all over my front drive by the neighbors and guests who are running back and forth and congregating in the parking lot...after they've already drank a case lol.
    Reading: Everything I can get my hands on.
    TBR: lots

Awards Showcase

I hate the humidity. In WI we have winter and humid, the weather isn't why people live here. Tornados freak me out. I'm not a fan of bugs. My list of what I love is longers lol. I love the green. Flowers are wonderful. I enjoy biking. I like Riverfest and taking my kids to the Dells. We have a blast and I get far more exercize this time of year. I love being able to send the kids outside to play and get the energy out too.
    Ashlynn Monroe
    Crafting Romance One Word at A Time.
    http://ashlynnmonroe.com/
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12