Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Sara Fitzgerald

Default Sara Fitzgerald

Anything For Charity, Mine for Keeps, Just What The Doctor Ordered, Yesterday's Wish and Darkness Within are Sara's titles. Talk to her about them HERE.
    J. Ellen Smith
    Publisher/Managing Editor
    www.champagnebooks.com
    www.carnalpassions.com

Default About me:) Sara Fitzgerald

Quote Originally Posted by ellen View Post
    Anything For Charity, Mine for Keeps, Just What The Doctor Ordered, Yesterday's Wish and Darkness Within are Sara's titles. Talk to her about them HERE.

Hi,

As you know I am published by Champagne Books. I am so blessed to be apart of Champagne authors. I have five books published with them. My newest one, Darkness Within, is my favorite. It recently won second place in the Oquirrh Writers E-book contest.

Darkness Within is filled with excitement, witches, vampires, and werewolves.

Please find below a blurb,
    When Samantha Van Skyhawk learns her family secret, her life is in terrible danger—and her unlife may just be beginning. Samantha’s dad is a vampire and soon her blood will change. She flees with her mom and brother to Shadow Falls to find the spell to kill the evil vampire blood When Samantha encounters Brent, a human with the most bewitching smile, things get complicated. She doesn’t have time for a romance not with the daunting task of defeating a vampire who has been around for centuries. Then Samantha meets Drake, a totally hot vampire, who claims she belongs with him; the darkness within her completely agrees. She must fight her incredible urge to be with Drake and the yearning within her soul to become what she fears most—a monster that kills. Will she save herself and those she loves or will she embrace the night forever?

Default Sara Fitzgerald Champagnebooks.com

More about me

I have written most of my life. I have been married for 20 years this Fall. I am so lucky and excited to be married to my very own hero. Russ and I have a beautiful little five-year-old daughter, named Savanna. We live in the Rocky Mountains. I also have a crazy cat and a dog named Angel When I am not writing, I sell AVON and love to read, go to the movies and shop. Also hang out with my friends and family. I like bowling too.

I started my writing career with Champagne Books in 2006. Mine for Keeps quickly became a best seller, along with Just What the Doctor Ordered, Anything for Charity and Yesterday Wish. Getting published with Champagne was one of the biggest dreams of mine to come true.

Default Sara Fitzgerald Champagnebooks.com

People ask me all the time, "what made you decide to write or become an author?"

I was shy as a child, plus I had a speech disorder and a wild imagination. So it was easier for me to write. I loved making up stories.

Quote Originally Posted by sarafitzgerald View Post
    People ask me all the time, "what made you decide to write or become an author?"

I was shy as a child, plus I had a speech disorder and a wild imagination. So it was easier for me to write. I loved making up stories.
    Hi Sara,
    You are much more more out going now. And congratulations on 20 years with your hero. Good luck with all your stories. You have a great gift to share.

Hi Sara,
    I would have never guessed you for shy. Congrats on you new book and 20 year with your hero!
    Stanalei Fletcher

Default thanks

I was soooo shy. Funny now. Thanks for congrats. I am way excited.

Quote Originally Posted by sarafitzgerald View Post
    I was soooo shy. Funny now. Thanks for congrats. I am way excited.
    You should be excited. You've worked hard and done very well with your writing. Keep up the great work.
    Sorry it took so long for me to navigate through the site to get to you, but I'm glad I figured it out.
    Stanalei Fletcher

Default Sara Fitzgerald Champagnebooks.com I will be popping in and out all day!

Hi,

I will be popping in and out all day. Would love to chat with you about. I am so excited to be here. Thanks for having me

Default Sara Fitzgerald Champagnebooks.com Darkness Within Excerpt

Drake traced Samantha’s face through the air, careful not to touch her. “Do you trust me?”
    “Why do you ask?”
    “I long to kiss you. To feel your warmth. What if I promise not to change you tonight…just to hold you for a brief moment?”
    It was stupid to believe him. But how would his arms feel wrapped around her? “How can I possibly trust you?”
    “Sometimes you have to believe in something.”
    “Promise?”
    He nodded.
    In spite of all her logic, she pulled off her beautiful new cross and let it slip through her fingers. She stepped into his embrace and stared into his beautiful dark eyes. He slowly moved his lips to hers. Her heart started pounding as if she was running for her life. Maybe she was. Maybe she’d die right here in his arms tonight.
    As his lips found hers, she sighed. He was magnificent and kissing him was beyond what mere words could ever describe. Strange though, his touch was so cold, and yet it caused her to burn with such passion. The heat grew stronger every single second. It was amazing.
    She loved him. She wanted this forever. It was him she wanted. Not Brent. She shook her head. It was the darkness within her thinking these thoughts. Not the real her.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast